Another new girl here!

Options
Good morning everyone! I just found out about this Droid app yesterday and I am loving it! My trainer yesterday stressed to me the importance of calorie intake and calories burned so I figured I needed a way to better track all of it. (Lord knows I'm horrible at writing things down!) So far I'm LOVING this app (especially the scan option) and today is my first time on the website.

My goal is to lose about 40lbs before my brothers destination wedding in November and to get myself to a healthy weight so I can try to have a baby.

I'll keep everyone posted! :happy:

Replies

• dopey81
    dopey81 Posts: 17
    Options
    This is much better than having to write everything down! Good luck and your going to look great at the wedding =)
  • giammarcor
    giammarcor Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You'll love this. It's so convenient and so helpful. Everyone here is great and supportative. Feel free to friend me so we can lose together!
  • a_dawn
    a_dawn Posts: 47
    Options
    Welcome and good luck on your weight loss journey! Feel free to add me as a friend if you want.
  • tracey2710
    tracey2710 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    :smile: Hi and welcome! Same goal - brother's wedding, his is September! Good luck and feel free to add me
  • nikkie01
    nikkie01 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Good Luck! I just started Monday and like you my bubba is getting married in Sept on the beach. I have been married for 6 months and want to be healthy when we start trying to expand our family next year.

I love this app it is very Easy and this friends option I think I can really stick to it!

Hope your weight loss journey is GREAT!
  • vanessadcampanelli
    Options
    HEY HEY IM NEW HERE ALSO... GOT LOTS TO LOOSE AS WELL
    !!!!
    ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU IF YOU NEED A FRIEND <3
  • jmruef
    jmruef Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Good luck to you as you work towards your goals! :)
  • Keri_girl
    Keri_girl Posts: 44
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I'm loving having friends on here with similar goals and hurdles that we need to get over. Congrats to everyone that is losing weight so far! Seeing your weight loss is inspiring!
  • MeliF
    MeliF Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey! I got pregnant at a high weight and of course gained even more during my pregnancy. We are now trying to have another baby so it was my goal to lose as much weight as I could. I am currently down 42 pounds and feel awesome! I am actually able to keep up with my 16 month old son!