Lots to lose but determined!

Hey y'all I have been working on losing weight since February and have actually been sticking to it! (surprisingly) I take zumba and have started walking every morning! I need to lose a good 150 pounds :( . But I need a lot of friends to take this journey with!

Replies

• Nthiaan
    Nthiaan Posts: 19 Member
    I added you!
  • knockingon40
    knockingon40 Posts: 5 Member
    I love Zumba! Just can't seem to make it to many classes due to work schedule. In order to get my workout in, I usually have to get up at 4 am for a 1.5 mile walk/jog. I need support to. I'll add you. Good job on your weight loss journey so far. It's a daily struggle, too many choices.
  • dunnnicole12
    dunnnicole12 Posts: 2 Member
    Hello I've been working on trying to loose weight for about a month now been thinking about fasting (no meats and no bread I don't drink soda so that's not a problem) I usually work out in the comfort of my own home but I have to get up at 6 a.m and sometimes I just don't have the energy would be nice if I had someone to work out with but I'm still determined
  • dunnnicole12
    dunnnicole12 Posts: 2 Member
    Congrats to miranda hang in there I'll be willing to help anyway possible
  • melody_2013
    melody_2013 Posts: 2 Member
    That is awesome! I have never tried Zumba but I hear awesome things about it. I get up at 5am every morning to work out and do a second work out when I get home. I have about 150 lbs to loose as well. If only food were not my beloved friend and enemy it would make things SO much easier lol. Gotta find a healthy relationship. Good luck on your journey!