Hello

Options
JVerryt
JVerryt Posts: 5 Member
Hi everyone,

I am a 23 year old full time university student (have been for 4 years) i have to put in about 40 hours a week to keep up with the workload, I also have 4 part time jobs working about 40 to 50 hours a week so i can pay my bills and help pay for my husbands studies at university too (Hes studying vet and works in a clinic sometimes over 80 hours a week this means he cant work in a payed job because of the demands of his degree). With having a busy life and also comfort eating to deal with stress, i have been really struggling with my weight. My exams have just finished and i decided to weigh myself for the first time this year (2015) i was so sad to see i have put on about 20kgs in 6 months :'( .My weight effects so many parts f my life, my relationship with my husband, my studying, been so tired and struggling at work.
I have had enough and im now trying to change the way i eat and also try and find time to exercise so i can have a much better quality of life and try and survive this last 6 months of uni without putting on even more weight.
Today is day 4 and it is hard, so Im keen to make some new friends on my fitnesspal that are also going on a weight loss journey, get some support and also give it where i can.
Add me If your interested in being a friend.
I wish you all luck in your weight loss goals :) .

regards Jess

Replies

• chuaseahhui
    chuaseahhui Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi
    You can make it!
  • JVerryt
    Options
    Thank you.
  • FantasticRunning
    FantasticRunning Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Are you only planning on dieting? I find it'll be super hard to find time to work out or exercise with how much you are working! Yikes! And I thought I was a work-a-holic, haha. At least you are both in school it'll be all worth it once you get that degree. I sent you a friend request if you are interested. :)
  • JVerryt
    Options
    Are you only planning on dieting? I find it'll be super hard to find time to work out or exercise with how much you are working! Yikes! And I thought I was a work-a-holic, haha. At least you are both in school it'll be all worth it once you get that degree. I sent you a friend request if you are interested. :)

Hi, I think I will very slowly add more work outs each week and see how I go. The thing I find the hardest is controlling my eating so I'm mostly working on that :). Thanks for the friend request
  • Nthiaan
    Nthiaan Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    That is a really busy schedule! You don't have a lot of time for working out. However, maybe you can do small changes like walking to work/study or so, and taking the stairs instead of elivators. And keep tracking your food, that is the most important thing! I sent you a friend request :)
  • Ise1324
    Ise1324 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Damn girl I thought I had it hard. I just had a baby and he's in the IC. I'm currently still on maternity leave and dying to go back to work for while he's still in the hospital. Thinking of howy hubby and I are going to do it ounces he's home is stressing me out....but you know what I tell myself? Its just temperuary. So just remind yourself its just that. In the end it will be all worth it....good luck on your journey to success. :)