They All Fit!

Options
yogeshvaraom
yogeshvaraom Posts: 45 Member
OMG! Since I started dieting about 23 pounds ago, I have avoided trying on my old too tight clothes. I once dieted to get into clothes for a wedding and then put the weight back on immediately after so I do not want to repeat that.... Any way I am far below the weight I got to for the wedding now so I decided to peek at what I could fit into and it was almost everything. stuff I have not worn for 30 + years. Whoa! I am thrilled.

Replies

• VCanadapt
    VCanadapt Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your 23 lbs lost! Whoo-Hoo!
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    You go girl
  • mom216
    mom216 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Styles have changed - I say it's time for a shopping spree B)
  • kendalslimmer
    kendalslimmer Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! Well done honey! Enjoy the 'new' wardrobe! xx
  • fearnsey71
    fearnsey71 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Thats excellent - well done.

On a side note, I've been reading these success stories for motivation/inspiration and they really do help, but I'm amazed at how long people keep clothes for!

I've got t-shirts that I've had for around 7 or 8 years, but they have been worn all that time, but 30 years! That's incredible.
  • He1loKitty
    He1loKitty Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Nothing tastes as good as fitting into your smaller clothing feels (modification of original quote). Congrats!!
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    Amazing feeling isn't it?
  • southcitystudio
    southcitystudio Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your "new" vintage wardrobe! (Vintage is anything 25+ years old!)
  • Glampinupdoll
    Glampinupdoll Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    congrats thats so awesome!! keep up the good work!
  • yogeshvaraom
    yogeshvaraom Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Big smiles and hugs all around... thanks for the support ;-) O ;-) O ;--)
    PS. I hit 25 pounds lost today and over the weekend while wearing some slacks I could not even get in 3 months ago, I looked in the mirror at a highway rest stop and realized I had forgotten what healthy weight me looked like. It was jarring to see that the world now gets to see a much better looking me. A little scary but I like it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!