23 year old 5'4 looking for friends!

Options
Hello,
My name is Jessie and I am 23 years old. I have about 70 pounds I would like to lose total. I am a shorty at 5'4. I have lost 2.5 pounds so far in my first week and can't wait to start the journey! I am looking for friends in a similar situation or maybe some who are a bit farther along for advice! I am super excited to make this change and would love to get a little support group going on here!

Thank you. :)

Replies

• Cchioles
    Cchioles Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Great Start! Keep At It And Feel Free To Add Me, I Log Daily!
  • MrsMunn2012
    MrsMunn2012 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm Jessie nice to meet you! I am 25 5'4 also and need to lose 70 as well. I am new to MFP and you can add me if you want I am just getting started learning how to use everything on here. Over a year ago I lost about 20 but then after moving towns and changing jobs from working outside landscaping for a living to getting a desk job I quickly started gaining and now I've been diagnosed with PCOS with insulin resistence. So once again I am needing to buckle down and get a healthy livestyle back. I am trying my hand at blogging if you would like to read them they are nothing fancy just my thoughts LOL I wish you all the best on your journey.
  • galabrielle98
    galabrielle98 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Hello Jessie! I'm Gabrielle or Gabby and I'm 18, 5'3 and I also have 70 lbs to lose. You can add me if you like. I log in every day :)
  • BannedGeekMN
    BannedGeekMN Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Jessie, feel free to add me :smiley: I'm in the same boat you are in terms of weight loss. Feel free to add me, I'm on daily!
  • mia0004
    mia0004 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just got this app. I'm 7 weeks post partum. I gained 50 ish pounds during my pregnancy and lost 20 pounds fairly quickly. Now I've plateaued with 30 pounds to go. I'm 5'4", 26 years old. Feel free to add me! I plan to log daily :)