focus t25

Options
Corpsebride81
Corpsebride81 Posts: 1,188 Member
Hey am starting focus t25 on Monday slightly nervous and excited for this looking for some people who have done this workout and just . Looking for more support along the way x

Replies

• Corpsebride81
    Options
    :)
  • AlexandraWilliams19
    AlexandraWilliams19 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I have just ordered this! I hope it's good :)
  • Corpsebride81
    Options
  • teaalmighty
    teaalmighty Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm 11 days in and loving it so far :) x
  • Corpsebride81
    Options
    That's good to hear dreading the abs part but will be good to push myself x
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    I'm starting this today. I actually did the first workout (the "cardio" DVD) last night just as a preview of what I'm getting myself into and mannnn...I'm so out of shape. I use the modifier for about half of the exercises. I'm going to do the same workout again tonight as the official Day 1. Have you done it yet? Brutal but I can see how it will quickly whip you into shape! The workout goes by so fast too thankfully.
  • 2015NewMe2015
    2015NewMe2015 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I started this as well today and loved it, hard work but as long as i can keep to doing it everyday i hope to see results in the next week or so.
  • SuzLink
    SuzLink Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I've just found this post, I wee bit late, but never mind. I started on 8 June too, for the first time, but Im not seeing any results, on the scales or by measuring, so Im tempted to return to Insanity.......
  • stephaniebramer73
    stephaniebramer73 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Do you guys have a coach already?
  • SuzLink
    Options
    No, I don't, just doing it by myself
  • thankyou4thevenom
    thankyou4thevenom Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    Okay so here's a question for those of you that have it. Is the workout including warm up (if it has one) and cool down 25 mins? Because it really annoys me when they advertise 25 (or any time) workouts and they're longer than that because of warm up and cool down times.
  • SuzLink
    Options
    No, the workout itself is 25 mins. He does a cool down at the end which is about 3 mins, but you are supposed to do your own warm up first
  • ShawnMart
    ShawnMart Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I have been doing this workout for a while now and love it!! Wish you all the best of luck with it!