Loosing the baby weight

Options
Hi! Just had a baby on April 22, 2015 and trying to lose the 40 + pounds I gained. I'm going to start off slow losing the weight so I'm not losing my milk supply since I'm breastfeeding! Looking for some support and friends that have and are going through the same thing.

Replies

• ds6099
    ds6099 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    My birth was on April 3rd and I still have 15 lbs to lose. But I just stopped breastfeeding so not 100% in the same boat lol!
    Congrats to u though!
  • tesha_chandler
    tesha_chandler Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    My baby will be born on August 21, and I intend to BF as well. I need to lose about 40 pounds as well. I'm two months behind you but I'm great motivation! lol
  • laurenm706
    laurenm706 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello. My baby was born on February 14th and I'm looking to lose 15 lbs. I'm breastfeeding as well.
  • debbiezag
    debbiezag Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi! I gave birth April and am in the same boat, gained 40lbs and now trying to lose 25lbs- breastfeeding as well so its slow as well. Feel free to friend me. I find the increased appetite difficult when trying to do portion control but I hope getting into the habit of documenting everything will help me lose long term
  • msudaisy28
    msudaisy28 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I had my second baby in October 2014 and I am still breastfeeding! I have my MFP settings at 0.5 lb/week loss, log 250 calories as an exercise called "breastfeeding" every day, and eat back my exercise calories. So far, I've been losing at about a pound a week doing that and haven't had a drop in my milk supply. Feel free to add me if you want and good luck!
  • KHowe78
    KHowe78 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies. I had my youngest end March 2015 and i am currently watching my weight creep up!! Still BF and am struggling with the constant carb filled hunger.