Contrave Questions and Sharing your Story...

Options
I started Contrave a week ago, after Wellbutrin on it's own didn't work and trying Qsymia (which made me terribly depressed) and I love it! My only question for everyone who is on it is: who out there is taking it solely at night? I woke up three times last night but went right back to sleep and slept until my alarm actually went off this morning -which was kind of a miracle- last week it was sleep at 11pm and waking up at 5 am with no good rest at all. I have switched my one pill and (and now, two pills starting next week) to nighttime and I think it helps w/ my insomnia that I had when I started and definitely helps with the grogginess that I had during the day. Does anyone else take it at night only now and how has it affected their sleep? I woke up three times last night but went right back to sleep and slept until my alarm actually went off this morning -which was kind of a miracle! Thoughts from anyone out there please? I can't get much info from the doc!

Replies

• margybuono
    margybuono Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am still on the one pill in the morning. I suffer from insomnia but have found that I am sleeping really well this week. I'll be curious if that continues when I add the second pill.
  • WeddedBliss1992
    WeddedBliss1992 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    i have never heard of it, what is it for? wellbutrin was horrid for me.
  • elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    Options
    I started Contrave a week ago, after Wellbutrin on it's own didn't work and trying Qsymia (which made me terribly depressed) and I love it! My only question for everyone who is on it is: who out there is taking it solely at night? I woke up three times last night but went right back to sleep and slept until my alarm actually went off this morning -which was kind of a miracle- last week it was sleep at 11pm and waking up at 5 am with no good rest at all. I have switched my one pill and (and now, two pills starting next week) to nighttime and I think it helps w/ my insomnia that I had when I started and definitely helps with the grogginess that I had during the day. Does anyone else take it at night only now and how has it affected their sleep? I woke up three times last night but went right back to sleep and slept until my alarm actually went off this morning -which was kind of a miracle! Thoughts from anyone out there please? I can't get much info from the doc!

Your doctor prescribed you a medication but won't give you information about it?