Im a newbie!

Options
Recently got a Droid phone and found this app while searching around...so far I love it!!!! I just started Monday and its already helped me immensely. Didnt even know about the blogs and boards and all the features the web offers until today. I am so encouraged and motivated just by looking thru the success tories and supportive posts. My starting weight is 215 and I am 5'8" with a medium frame. My goal is 150 and Im not setting a time limit as in the past "rushing" never stuck.

Replies

• new_me_9_67
    new_me_9_67 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!
    this is a great site and you will enjoy all the support that the members here provide.

Feel free to add me if you'd like 1 more friend here.

Take care and best of luck on your journey.
    Martin
  • ydiggnme
    ydiggnme Posts: 4
    Options
    Welcome! I really love the app for MFP. It is very simple and the food database is HUGE! I started up 10 days ago and I can't believe I am still sticking to this and it seems so simple and fast!

Good luck on your weight loss journey!
  • OSUalum
    OSUalum Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! And good luck on your journey!
  • NoharperGunn
    Options
    I just downloaded it to my Ipod and look forward to tackling this another way!!! Refered by a lady who lost over 20 lbs. Very encouraging!!!
  • lovinglife71
    lovinglife71 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Soooo true, what a wonderful site!!! Im addicted!!! I luv seeing how well my MFP peeps are doing everyday and encouraging them on their journey's. good luck and feel free to add me!! =)
  • themetra
    themetra Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Welcome! It's a great site! feel free to add me if you need some friends.