Alright

Options
Msaip
Msaip Posts: 482 Member
Sort of spending 60.00 on insanity or anything beachbody.....does anyone know of any good cardio dvd's? Maybe even something on netflix?
30ds just isnt cutting the weight loss. It has greatly improved my endurance but that's it. Ive only lost 5 pounds with it. Ill give running another shot but I dont want to spend a bunch of money on a cardio system and the gym is not an option cause im broke lol

Replies

• ivorythorns
    ivorythorns Posts: 33
    Options
    Hi!

I recommend checking out the options on ExerciseTV.com. I'm kind of in the same boat, and they have some decent full-length vids for free.
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    I watched this on instant queue on Netflix, but I haven't tried it yet because I'm happy with my 30ds at the moment: http://movies.netflix.com/WiMovie/10_Minute_Solution_Kickbox_Bootcamp/70037313?trkid=496624#height1529
  • ursula0601k
    ursula0601k Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    The biggest loser cardio max workout is really good.
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Check your local public library. See what they have to offer, try out a few and see what you like...then buy one. See if other libraries in the chain have other videos you can try, your local can request them for you. If you don't like it you won't do it.
  • ShapeUpSidney
    ShapeUpSidney Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    where are you located?
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    WHere are you located??? PM me if youd like with this info I may be able to help ya....
  • Msaip
    Msaip Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    kcmo
  • LG61820
    LG61820 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I haven't been happy with the amount of calories I burn with any "cardio" video whether it's one I own or one I did from Exercise tv. So I made myself a CD of some peppy stuff that gets me going and I do my own thing to get my heart rate up=jumping jacks, hopping, "dancing", broad jumping-whatever I can think of. With some videos I wasn't even getting 100 calories burned in a half hour - doing my own thing I am getting 200 calories burned per half hour. Important to note that no one can see me doing any of this! ;->