trying to lose 74 lbs

Options
Hi my name is Sarah 27 years old,
I am a home maker for an elderly family member with many health issues and I get no chance to go to the gym and very little time to leave the house much.
I have a desire to lose this weight that I've put on over the past 8 years ,I feel if I don't start soon ill just keep gaining weight and continue to be unhappy with myself.
I am currently 204 lbs and would like to drop back down to 130 lbs where I was healthy and comfortable with my size.
I am trying to work out at least 15 mins a day .
I do squats , punches , high knees ,squat punches ( staying in the squat position then punching ) , side kicks , front kicks , fully extended hip squats ( like sumo wrestler stance then squatting ) , and hook kicks.
I have no friends in my area to talk to and would appreciate any info on helping me to lose the 74 lbs I feel I need to lose to feel better about myself.

Replies

• ThaithaiChocolate
    ThaithaiChocolate Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    add me maybe we can help motivate each other. I also want to lose a substantial amount of weight. I am at 240 right now and want to be 150.i will try to help motivate you too thanks have a great day