Any other texans out there?

Options
I have been w MFP for a week, I have lost a total of 20 lbs. And all without the Gym! Would like some friends that actually want to have a conversation!

Replies

• skinnyhappy
    skinnyhappy Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I live in Texas, but I'm no Texan! ;)

20 lbs is great! It's amazing how actually quantifying what you eat helps you see how much food you REALLY need, etc.
  • LaurnWhit
    LaurnWhit Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Austin here!!
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    Hello there.. Im a fellow Texan :happy: I've also lost all my weight without a gym woohoo! Feel free to add me :smile:
  • Jovannyr
    Jovannyr Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Wow thats awesome...! 20lbs in one week, thats good...took me almost 2 months to accomplish that much...well, welcome to MFP and happy shredding..! :flowerforyou:
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Hi fellow Texan to another :) You can add me if you'd like for motivation or someone to talk to :happy:
  • sierra0823
    sierra0823 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    New to Texas, Houston to be exact as of January of this year! New to MFP today :) Ready to start shedding... any advice or anyone that wants to add me feel free :):)
  • kalelwifey
    kalelwifey Posts: 172
    Options
    Heyyy im In East Texass! Yeah I Love MFP!
  • lloydrt
    lloydrt Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    San Antonio here......got any rain up there, its hot and dry here in Central Texas.......welcome to the club and congratulations on the 20 lbs
  • SassyStef
    SassyStef Posts: 413
    Options
    Mckinney TX here!! Holla :wink:
  • pizzygirltx
    pizzygirltx Posts: 96
    Options
    Southeast Texas! Add me if you'd like.
  • hotroddiva
    hotroddiva Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex. Go MAVS! :-) You can add me as a friend it you like. I just started this week. No lbs. lost yet, but hopefully soon.
  • Dancinblind
    Dancinblind Posts: 26
    Options
    Sugarland here :o)

Welcome to MFP. WTG on the weight loss... anything is possible, all it takes is determination!!
  • shanna0413
    shanna0413 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    killeen texas here
  • JThomas61
    JThomas61 Posts: 892
    Options
    Hello from Wichita Falls!
  • MindiKat
    MindiKat Posts: 49
    Options
    Howdy! East Texas, then Dallas, now East Texas again here. Feel free to add me!
  • phog007
    phog007 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Houston Here.... Welcome!
  • hwv14
    hwv14 Posts: 4
    Options
    Houston, TX!!! Add me if you'd like. I'm lookin for some fellow Texans as well. I need some friends and motivation!!!