new

Options
hello my name is metra my goal is to lose 30 pounds. i have gained 32 pounds. any tips please share

Replies

• metra3
    Options
    hello my name is metra my goal is to lose 30 pounds. i have gained 32 pounds. any tips please share
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    Hi!!! and welcome!!!:flowerforyou:
  • debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome!
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Just keep reading different threads on what works for different people. Just remember though, there is no hard and fast rule. What works for some, may not work for others. But if you get stuck or plateaued or are wondering about exercise, then ask and you'll get a plethora of advice, and then you can pick and choose. It's awesome.
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    hi metra...welcome:flowerforyou:
  • jerseydiva
    Options
    I'm new to this site and looking forward to getting started to lose 50 pounds , safe, and happy and enjoy life while doing it. Happy New Year!!!!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome and good luck to you!!

Just take it a day at a time and make small changes until you are living a different lifestyle. Don't stress yourself out. Look at food as fuel and eat the foods that will give you that fuel and nourish you!

:flowerforyou:
    -Tami
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Hiya Metra, welcome to MFP!!! :flowerforyou: