Looking for friends!

Options
hello fellow myfitnesspalers! Im working my way to my wedding body slowly but surely! 3 months to go and 15 lbs to lose! Would love connect with you to learn tips and tricks as well! :-)

Replies

• djdwyer9
    djdwyer9 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi ollie! Congrats on your engagement. Im a new mom, ive got a 5 month old son. I was at 112 before him and im now at 143. Ive been doing fit to strip every other day and on the days im not i do squats and arm raises with heavy objects around the house. Something ive always liked to do is carry as many groceries as i can and hauling them to the door. Eventually youll be able to carry all of them.
  • wordsmith808
    wordsmith808 Posts: 1 Member
    Options

Hello from me on my third day of dieting. I always (yep, somewhat of a yoyo filter- which in trying to control!) have difficulty during my first week, but if you can get through it? Plain sailing! Means living like a wee bit of a a hermit for a few weeks, but worth it.

Do you have your dress ordered yet? Or an idea of what you'd like?
    Picture on the refrigerator time, so if tempted, the motivational image will help!

How much do you need to lose?
    I weighed myself on Sunday, then bought new hi tech weight scales yesterday, did same and discovered that I weigh pounds more than I thought. A shock! That is actually motivational in itself?

Need to lose 28lbs but targeting 14 at a time. Rather hindered as have a foot problem & can't do much walking to exercise.
    Good luck and congratulations on your forthcoming nuptials. Keep focused ....that dress.....!!
    (Also best wishes and good fortune to djdwyer with your lovely new baby... )

Gilly. :);):)
  • TheSurge0n
    TheSurge0n Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Congrats
  • Insanebana
    Insanebana Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey there...Congratulations on your wedding! A little tip that has helped me start my weightloss journey. ..very sweet and simple....after waking up, drink a glass of water @ room temp with a half fresh lemon squeezed into it. Its kinda of like a jumpstart for your body, gets "things" going if you know what i mean! Lol but really this helps me feel good, awake, refreshed. I could go on and on about the health benefits of lemon water in the morning, but there are tons of websites that mention this simple amazing weightloss trick. Goodluck!
    -insane bana :)
  • mcarrara3
    mcarrara3 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • CharityThompson3
    CharityThompson3 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Best of luck to you! (: