50lbs to lose - would love friends for support

Options
AntheaMcQuoid
AntheaMcQuoid Posts: 5 Member
edited June 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hey all
I'm from New Zealand, I'm aiming to lose around 20/25kgs (44-50lbs ish) For me the hardest bit is motivation around exercise. Oh and yeah, then there's that sneaky wee chocolate, cheese & bread obsession I'm trying to break!
I'd love friends to help rev me up & happy to do the same for you!

Replies

• paw2262
    paw2262 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want I have about 26 friends all are great supporters and one from NZ!
  • AntheaMcQuoid
    Options
    Thanks! I've added you, let's do this!
  • 12bv7505
    12bv7505 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    im also trying to lose around 50 pounds, my sister is getting married soon and id like to be in tip top shape to be her maid of honor and in need of support and a fitness buddy!
  • KimC1019
    KimC1019 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm always needing support and accountability! Any support helps!
  • AntheaMcQuoid
    Options
    That's so exciting! You'll get there & will totally rock it on your sisters special day! Lets do this!
  • alucero4400
    alucero4400 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I also need to lose 50 more lbs, I've lost 12 lbs in 2 weeks already. The hardest part was letting go of the bread and sugar but after 2 weeks I hardly crave it now :smile: Hang in there you can do it!!
  • lindz4ever
    lindz4ever Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I'll support you all the way. I could always you the friends to motivate me as well
  • MACBFitness
    MACBFitness Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone I'm here to support anyone who needs it. I'm currently over 60lbs down in a little less than 2 years
  • AntheaMcQuoid
    Options
    Thanks for the add & the support!

• rob23NZ
    rob23NZ Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Anthea. I'm also from Auckland and have around 20-25kg to lose. I lost 17kg a few years ago and have put it back on plus some. I'm definitely keen to lose it again so would be great to connect with you.