Protein World Slender Blend

Options
ErinCHolla
ErinCHolla Posts: 7 Member
Has anyone used Protein World's Slender Blend? I just started using the Slender Blend kit (including shakes, supplements and vitamins) last week and looking to see if anyone else has tried it and any results, information or feedback they would be willing to share from their experience with it. Thanks!!

Replies

• blissful_ignorance_x
    blissful_ignorance_x Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I just started mine last Thursday, so will let you know at my first weekly weigh in! Although, I do believe most of it will be water weight. I must admit though, I'm really liking it, I enjoy the flavour and I'm actually having one in the morning and it's very unusual for me to eat in the morns! I only bought the protein shake, though, didn't get the rest of it.

Good luck! :)
  • ErinCHolla
    Options
    I weighed myself this morning and after one week i am down 11.2 lbs, and my roommate 10.4. I still don't believe it. I'm expecting a major slow down next week, but hoping it's still around 2 lbs a week lol. Good luck and i look forward to hearing your results!
  • ItsCali7
    ItsCali7 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I just started with the Weighloss Kit from Proteinworld today:)
  • avr5097
    avr5097 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I did it about a month ago. Followed the program for about 10 days, then I got too sluggish during my workouts. It did work but I think mostly what I "lost" was water weight. Now I drink a shake in the morning (with almond milk), take 1 "fat melter", I think they are called something different now, and 1 multi-vitamin.
    Personally I don't think their "diet" is very realistic to sustain, 2 shakes with a light lunch. When I did cardio I felt like I wanted to fall over and nap mid-workout. However, I don't have a lot of weight to lose and I knew going into it that I just wanted it as a kick-starter to my routine. I'm sure the results will vary for everyone.
    In the 10 days I stuck with the program I dropped about 5 lbs. When I went back to eating food I pretty much gained that all back. I think the loss is superficial and I wasn't really losing fat.
  • robyngrant739
    robyngrant739 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm starting it tomorrow :) not sure if I will be able to go up to 2 fat melters twice a day as there is a lot off caffeine in isn't there
  • ErinCHolla
    Options
    After trying this i wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Saw great results the first week, with following the two shakes a day and clean eating. We ordered a second kit right away since shipping took almost two weeks. After about 10 days of this we had no energy and were very shaky, and light headed. Also either the shake or the pills gave us massive diarrhea, like run to the bathroom and pee out your butt lol (sorry for the TMI, just think it's helpful info). Since we had no energy and were going brain dead, we ended up taking a break to refocus and gained everything back. When i received the second package we had also ordered green tea extract and flax seed on the side, and the green tea package exploded in the box creating quite the mess with everything. Another thing i hated about protein world, is they require signature confirmation on their packages, I'm at work when the mail comes so had to wait until the next day to go pick up at post office both times. When we started again i opened the second batch, and this time the shake was disgusting. I ordered chocolate again, but this time it had a chemically banana taste to it. I've only doing 1 shake a day and using my fitness pal and it's going better, but nasty to drink and butt peeing still. I already spent the money though so i was going to use it! Hopefully this information is helpful to someone.