Options
nikkkicp
nikkkicp Posts: 9 Member
suggestions?

Replies

• mercedes25
    mercedes25 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I thought about having breakfast food for lunch today!

I'm having an english muffin-120 cal. Turkey sausage-50 cal. and a scrambled egg!!!
  • EZGruv
    EZGruv Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I'm having the best option of what's available in the employee cafeteria. Hopefully something edible. It's free, so it's sorta hard to complain....
  • beckystephens
    beckystephens Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    baked cod and steamed veggies - 250 cals but full of protein and good omega 3s
  • EmilyAnn89
    EmilyAnn89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    i had yellow pepper, green pepper, red pepper, and onion stir fried with brown rice and a little bit of teriyaki sauce. then i had a piece of string cheese :)
  • RTricia
    RTricia Posts: 720
    Options
    six ounces of rotisserie chicken breast meat.
  • freerange
    freerange Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    Homemade veggy soup and a turkey burger patty, sans bun.
  • BeckyKSmith
    BeckyKSmith Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    a cup of steamed broccoli and 4 oz of chicken breast plus a string cheese (leftovers from last night)
    I find it is always nice to have something in the breakroom fridge to look forward to and not dread :ohwell:
  • CHANGES4ME
    CHANGES4ME Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    tuna fish sandwich with a 1 tsp mayo, 1/2 boiled egg, & 2 tbsp diced onions. 2 slices of white bread. 1 indivisual bag of bbq chips. & a diet sierra mist..
  • TabiNS
    TabiNS Posts: 15
    Options
    I had a Tyson Grilled & Ready Chicken Breast on an Earthgrain Sandwich Thin. Also spread on a French Onion Laughing Cow wedge. Was super fantastic.

For dessert I had an Archer Farms Organic Fruit Strip (Strawberry). :-)
  • annastacia10
    annastacia10 Posts: 106
    Options
    Perdue perfect portion chicken breast with Mrs. Dash's Garlic and Herb seasoning, grilled. Also a salad with baby carrots, cucumber, baby field greens and Kraft Light Balsamic Vinaigrette dressing with Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
  • summerw409
    summerw409 Posts: 1
    Options
    im eating 2 chicken fajitas with 1/4 c of shrp cheese split between the 2. all together it makes 560 cals. I only have a 40 cal. breakfast so since i get 1200 a day that leaves me with 600 for supper and a snack :)
  • Edestiny7
    Edestiny7 Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Unsalted Organic Peanut Butter with Polaner All Fruit With Fiber - Strawberry Spread on Ezekiel sprouted grain English muffin with two servings of Xochitl Stone Ground corn tortilla chips and one square of Endangered Species Chocolate - Dark Chocolate With Deep Forest Mint 72% Cocoa. 673 calories. I need to eat a lot of calories because I am on maintenance and continue to lose weight.
  • jabberwockgee
    jabberwockgee Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Cantaloupe and jelly beans :P
  • EA1604
    EA1604 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Protein shake - Pina Colada flavored.

Honestly I think, I spend more time thinking about food after joining MFP before I was just eating it!
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    A big salad with a 1oz. bag of Terra Chips.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    My suggestion is that you don't eat what I had today. We had free pizza at work and I just had 810 calories of it. LOL
  • annastacia10
    annastacia10 Posts: 106
    Options
    A big salad with a 1oz. bag of Terra Chips.

I think I am in LOVE with Terra Chips! I didn't know you could get the 1oz. bag, will have to do a search for it on my next grocery trip.
  • Seajolly
    Seajolly Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    This is what I just ate for lunch:
    - Morning Star grillers prime veggie burger (170 cals) with feta cheese sprinkled on top (35 cals)
    - Green Giant antioxidant blend steamed veggies (50 cals)
    - a cup of green tea

Delicious and very filling! :smile:
  • btor
    btor Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    leftover chicken and vegetable stir fry from last night with an orange :) rough on sodium, but I drink lots of water and watch it for the rest of the day!
  • nisharae
    nisharae Posts: 204
    Options
    - Hard Boiled Egg
    -Sweet Peppers (Raw/ Cut up)
    -Chipotle Cheese Greek Yogurt Dip
    -Honey Wheat Pretzel Twists

:D