Are you losing weight?

Options
There's no better question! I've been working my butt off and someone else noticed! I'm so excited! Sorry for my excessive enthusiasm lol I also fit into a scrub top that was a size too small when I bought it. I'm 24 with about 40 pounds to lose and in need of friends! Have you seen progress? Please share your experience with me.

Replies

• jesusarolon
    jesusarolon Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I love those moments! Wait until you loose most of the weight and then see someone who you haven't seen in months. Those are the best reactions. I've even gotten an "I didn't recognize you" once. Made my day :D

Feel free to add me.
  • AsISmile
    AsISmile Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Congrats to both of you. I can totally imagine how awesome it must feel.
    Your hard work is showing results!
  • bubaluboo
    bubaluboo Posts: 2,098 Member
    Options
    Shows you're making great progress! Well done. I had a lot of comments when I lost the bulk of my excess weight. Now people seem surprised that I'm keeping it off. Always feels good to get positive comments :)
  • adcrag1
    adcrag1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Never apologize for your excitement. That excitement will keep you losing.

When you hot a plateau or people don't notice, stay the course and encourage yourself!!

Good luck & continued success.
  • pznatti
    pznatti Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I love that you shared this... I'm only a month or so in and haven't lost weight (only started tracking food a week ago) but have built muscle and lost inches. I can't wait for that question... :smile: