What's Your Name, Where ya from, What's your story?

Options
Just hanging out in the forums today and decided I want to meet some new people!!!!! My name is Steven and currently am residing in Edmond, OK. Spent to last 18 years in California (7 in Ventura, 11 in American Canyon) and was born and raised in Cheyenne, WY. I started this journey with over 200 pounds to shed, and feeling pretty good on day 37 (15 pounds down). Love things Star Wars and follow just about any sport! Like to video game as often as I can, so any fellow nerds, UNITE. Have a good upcoming weekend!

Replies

• galabrielle98
    galabrielle98 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    My name is Gabrielle and I've lived in MA all my life. I have 70 lbs to lose, hopefully by New Year. I'm also obsessed with Star Wars to the point of having a marathon of the film canon twice a year. Add me if you'd like :)
  • UrnAsh_84
    UrnAsh_84 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    E and I weigh over 200 pounds
  • Kellyp023
    Kellyp023 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My name is Kelly and I am from Fort Worth, Texas. I was raised in Phoenix, Arizona but moved here about 11 years ago. I have one little girl who I've decided to be a better example of healthy living for. I have about 15 more pounds to loose to hit my goal weight. I geek out when it comes to Game of Thrones, movies of most genres and music.
  • jenngitch
    jenngitch Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    name is jennifer;) I am your typical southern girl! Born in Mississippi and currently in Tennessee. I love to be outside:) four-wheelers, horses, fishing, you name it- I probably enjoy it. Started my journey at 240 lbs (hard to ride horses at this weight) and weighed in this morning at 192.2. Slowly but surely getting to my goal of 150ish. About to send my only kid off to college so it going to be a stressful few months for me, just one day at a time.
  • saramichelle89
    saramichelle89 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Kellyp023 wrote: »
    My name is Kelly and I am from Fort Worth, Texas. I was raised in Phoenix, Arizona but moved here about 11 years ago. I have one little girl who I've decided to be a better example of healthy living for. I have about 15 more pounds to loose to hit my goal weight. I geek out when it comes to Game of Thrones, movies of most genres and music.

How do you like Fort Worth Kelly? I am moving to Dallas in August and a bit nervous because its such a big city! Any tips?

My name is Sara and I live in Reno, NV. Moved here in January from SW Florida..big change! And will be relocating in August for a job opportunity. :D I have been an on again off again dieter and decided this is it. I am going to do it this time! I have about 35-40 pounds to lose (though I am being generous). And I would like to lose it within 6 months or so. I'm kind of in love with Undercover Boss and girly shows, but hey.. that's normal right?

• gainthatmuscle
    gainthatmuscle Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    my name is alex. I live in Tennessee. I came to Tennessee for a job change. I have been working out for 5 years. mainly bulking but I do do cutting every 6 months. I love the outdoors, game of thrones, the big bang theory, and sports. slowly but surely I will meet my goal. I am 210 now trying to get to 220. BF% is around16