Directed towards the fellas

Options
Just wondering..
How does everyone feel about curves on a girl... I see girls at the gym and at zumba that have great bodies but no curves. I'm hispanic so i'm pretty full on top and bottom. Throughout this weight loss process i definitely want to tone up but not lose my curves.
Any girls agree?

Replies

• pawlowjp
    pawlowjp Posts: 2
    Options
    If thats you in the pic then you're doing just fine!! Cuz thats sweet!
  • leftymac
    leftymac Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I'm gay, but can still recognize attractiveness and sexiness on the other sex. For me, I think a woman with curves is downright sexy!
  • NightOwl1
    NightOwl1 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Put me down on Team Curves.
  • jeff261159
    jeff261159 Posts: 385
    Options
    No bones!!!
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Curves fan, right here. :)
  • DowntimeDesigns
    DowntimeDesigns Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Real women have curves... I'm not dating a little girl. I want something I can rest my arm on when its wrapped around her!
  • manenuff21
    manenuff21 Posts: 63
    Options
    The shortest distance between two points is a straight line, but that's also an extremely boring route, give me some curves ANYDAY!!!
  • jlewis2896
    jlewis2896 Posts: 763 Member
    Options

*Snort*

I am not a fella, but I definitely think a curvy body is more attractive and sultry than a straight figure.

Saaaad, because I am short-waisted and not curvy in the right places.... :sad:
  • pjol79
    pjol79 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Love the ladies with the curves! Then again, I love the ladies with the slim athletic figures too.

Actually come to think of it, I just love the ladies. If that's you in your profile picture, way to go! You're looking good!
  • rgutie1
    rgutie1 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Curves are a very good thing,getting down to a healthy weight is important, you definitely do not need to be a stick figure to be attractive or to be healthy.

Social psychologists have done studies where they had men and women pick a female body type out of a lineup that they thought was most attractive. Women consistently picked a much thinner body type than did the male participants.
  • Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    There's nothing wrong with curves, but nothing wrong with no curves either. Not everyone is made the same.
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    Just wondering..
    How does everyone feel about curves on a girl... I see girls at the gym and at zumba that have great bodies but no curves. I'm hispanic so i'm pretty full on top and bottom. Throughout this weight loss process i definitely want to tone up but not lose my curves.
    Any girls agree?

I truly prefer curvy women on the physical side but there is so much more that goes into it. In order to catch my attention (if I dated) a woman would have to also be great with kids, funny, romantic, sweet, and absolutely adore kids. That is more important that looks to me.
  • Mark_99
    Mark_99 Posts: 39
    Options
    CURVESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

It just has to be CURVESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS MMMmmmmm yes please lol
  • EDesq
    EDesq Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    LOL, Everybody has their type. Would you be attracted to a Man who did not fit what you like or one that did not like your curves. "The Law of Attraction" like food we first "eat" with the eye.
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    i think all women are sexy! and all women have some form to them. some more then others. but i think a womens body in general is a beautiful thing! i will say i prefer men tho. LOL. but still... all body types are beautiful!
  • sonyyyyy
    sonyyyyy Posts: 33
    Options
    LOL, Everybody has their type. Would you be attracted to a Man who did not fit what you like or one that did not like your curves. "The Law of Attraction" like food we first "eat" with the eye.

LOL, and that is the reason i posted this. To hear others opinions. Thanks for your "wise" words though. :)
  • michelle2566
    Options
    I would love to be a lot smaller but at my age I dont think its going to happen.....
  • ashkaps
    ashkaps Posts: 32
    Options
    Curves all the wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy.....
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    I'm a fan of variety. I appreciate the aesthetic quality of all body types. As such, I'm an equal opportunity man-*kitten*.