results

Options
I just heard about this app today and I am going to use it in hopes if i stick to it i will lose weight. Im just wanting some feed back on how this has been working for anyone else? Does it work? Are people using this and losing weight?

Replies

• musclegood_fatbad
    musclegood_fatbad Posts: 9,809 Member
    Options
    Lots of people use this to lose weight. I have seen people lose a ton of weight on here. You have to be dedicated and honest in recording your foods and it will work for you. I have used it to both lose and gain weight and it works great.
  • saylorkw
    saylorkw Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    hi, good luck on your journey. I started MFP January 5th. I have lost 69 lbs. I have been calorie counting, tracking steps with my Iphone. I've also been tracking walks runs and bike rides with The runkeeper app. You can sync that with MFP and it will add exercise calories to your daily calorie allowance.
  • heyspearsy
    heyspearsy Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi. Good luck. I've been using it since April 16th for calorie counting. After a couple of weeks I bought a scale too. I'm down 20lbs and feeling pretty good!
  • MommyL2015
    MommyL2015 Posts: 1,411 Member
    Options
    It's just a tool like anything else, but if you're serious, it's a really good one.
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    There's a Success Stories section of these message boards. Look in there for some inspiration.