have you done the 6 week 6 pack?

Options
i'm restarting on monday and it really works your abs but did you get great results?? i want to make sure it is worth it or i will do the 30 day shred again because i know the results are great for that!!

Replies

• jrueckert
    jrueckert Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Bump. I just ordered 6 week 6 pack...interested to see.
  • ClarkMer
    ClarkMer Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I LOVE that workout! I haven't notices results, because I am not consistant, I switch back and forth between that one and several other workouts, but that really is one of my favorites. Jillian kicks my *kitten*!
  • mrsjcmyles
    mrsjcmyles Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I just bought it yesterday, and I am interested in comments as well.
  • Kat5343
    Kat5343 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry I can't answer but I would love to know....
  • DeniseGdz
    DeniseGdz Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I started it and it kicked my *kitten*....haven't continued it becuase my gym work out got changed up and it taking all my energy. Very interested to see what everyone says.
  • tvaye10
    tvaye10 Posts: 19
    Options
    I completed 6 Wk 6 PK in exactly 6 wks. I did it 5 days a wk and did notice that my tummy was flatter and more toned. I also did 30 Day Shred and completed it in 30 days. I found this dvd to be hard on my knees, other than that I loved it. I started No More Trouble Zones on Monday and plan on doing it 5 days a week for 30 days. I love all of Jillian Michaels workouts! Good luck! :smile:
  • shalynna89
    shalynna89 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I just started it two days ago, so haven't noticed anything yet. There was a girl who had posted pictures on here once who had only fine it for a week and lost like an inch on her waist in that week alone, that was motivation enough for me to want to do it. I'm going to have results with it, I've had results with her Shred and Ripped do I'm going for the same with this
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!