Hi! I'm new here!

Options
I'm new and just started using this site. I actually really like it. I haven't been good about watching what I've eaten and after having four boys and gaining a "little" weight during every pregnancy, I've now got a problem. I'm really hoping that over the course of using this site I can lose the 120 pounds I need to lose. It would be nice to be cheered on, especially when there are days I'm sure that I'll just want to go back to my old habits. Easy fix food and fast food places in town are my downfall, and I'm making a concentrated effort to stay away from them. I know there isn't a quick fix to weight gain, but I'm in for the long haul and know that this will probably take me one to two years to reach my goal weight of 150 lbs. Thanks for your support!

Replies

• btor
    btor Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site! Trust me, it is a WONDERFUL tool! Congratulations on making the choice to join. You won't regret it :)
  • carina_75
    carina_75 Posts: 88
    Options
    Welcome, you are most definately in the right place. Get as many friends as you can. The support and motivation from MFP is amazing!! friend request sent! :flowerforyou:
  • Mastray
    Mastray Posts: 10
    Options
    Welcome! I love MFP and was using the app long before I started using the forum and actual site. The app alone is amazing but to have access to both makes MFP the best weightloss tool out there! :)
  • iiliiPhoenixiilii
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! You will love it here and the people are absolutely amazing XD
  • ouiwe82
    ouiwe82 Posts: 3
    Options
    hello i am new too :) a quick advice. substitute the eating out habit with cooking. you'll save money and lose the weight too :) goodluck
  • hlaviolette
    Options
    Welcome to the site. I have found it very helpful and motivational. It helps to keep you on track and make healthier choices.
  • SarahSmile77
    Options
    welcome to the site; it's such a great tool to help with a healthier life style. Friend request being sent your way :bigsmile:

Sarah