Lost 133 lbs in four years!!

Options
katnroyal87
katnroyal87 Posts: 8,789 Member
If I can do it anyone can! I am 5'2" and started my weight loss at age 24. I weighed in at 261 pounds. I hadn't developed any serious health problems yet but I was about to. My starting stats were:

Weight: 261 lbs
Shirt: xxl
Pants: 22
Bra: 42 dd

My current stats are...

Weight: 128
Shirt: m
Pants: 6
Bra: 34 dd

I have used a nutritionist and a personal trainer to get me to where I am at but I have been maintaining and toning up on my own. I know the ups and downs and the struggles. I am here to support anyone who needs/wants it and answer any questions that you may have about my weight loss or yours. In no way am I an expert but I am a real person who worked hard and will tell you how it was for me.

Here are some before and afters:
yggl00plone1.jpg
5a6opsj8oagy.jpg
wnqiifeuc0i2.jpg
ea9g2dvsdkou.jpg

Replies

• Canuckgirl77
    Canuckgirl77 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    WOW....just WOW....I would never have thought you were the same person! What fantastic results. You look amazing and really happy. What was your diet like?
  • katnroyal87
    Options
    WOW....just WOW....I would never have thought you were the same person! What fantastic results. You look amazing and really happy. What was your diet like?

I was initially on three meal replacement shakes a day with five ounces of lean meat and one cup of cooked veggies a day. I could have sugar free jello and pudding too. I was on this portion of the diet for two weeks and lost almost a pound a day. This was from a bariatric nutritionist they were treating me as a bariatric patient to see if I could drop the weight on my own. I was the devil!!!! I couldn't really excericise so I was in about 1000 calories a day but the food was strictly necessity for nutrients. As I dropped the pounds and started to exercise more I was able to up the calories. Now I am on 1600-1800 calories a day still making sure I get my nutrients and protein but I really eat more than that and just burn it off with exercise. I also try and eat clean. Avoid bread as much as possible and no fried foods.
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic wow congrats you deserve this
  • craziecritter
    craziecritter Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Wow congrats to you and your success. I am so glad you took your time in losing it and it shows. You look fabulous!! Keep up the excellent work!!
  • NotThatGirlAnymore
    NotThatGirlAnymore Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation!!

Congratulationswaytogo.jpg

• caitlinbrianne0817
    caitlinbrianne0817 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Your belly gives me hope! It looks great!! Did you have stretch marks before?
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Great job! We have similar stats, but it's been 3 years for me and I have about 40 more pounds until my goal of 130.
  • cncislander
    cncislander Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    katnroyal87 I'm 5'2" and my start weight was 265. I'm only in 1 month and down 17 lbs. You're amazing! I want to be where you are!
  • JohnBarth
    JohnBarth Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Your transformation is amazing. YOU are amazing. Great, great job.
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    That is a HUGE transformation. Be proud
  • mmd575
    mmd575 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    That's how you do it! Congratulations you stuck with it and it has paid off.
  • Busymissbridge
    Busymissbridge Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Same height and target weight as me.... What an inspiration! I'm 19lbs down so far so will be a while til my success story is posted here... But it will be. Well done you. X
  • JeanneAFox
    JeanneAFox Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    What a great accomplishment...you were very wise to take this weight off while you are young. Well done!!!
  • Michael190lbs
    Michael190lbs Posts: 1,510 Member
    Options
    Feels great doesn't it!!! Congrats your the best..
  • gemdiver
    gemdiver Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • Superwoman79
    Superwoman79 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    How did you get those killer abs? I have went down 2 sizes but my tummy is still a struggle. :(
  • jnoegrah
    jnoegrah Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformation!
  • katnroyal87
    Options
    Your belly gives me hope! It looks great!! Did you have stretch marks before?

Yes I did and still do
  • katnroyal87
    Options
    katnroyal87 I'm 5'2" and my start weight was 265. I'm only in 1 month and down 17 lbs. You're amazing! I want to be where you are!

You will be! Just stick with. I wasn't perfect the whole time. I had ups and downs. But whatever you do, don't weigh daily!!!
  • katnroyal87
    Options
    How did you get those killer abs? I have went down 2 sizes but my tummy is still a struggle. :(

I work core everyday and eat clean
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!