Replies

• _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options
    How could I with all of the blur?
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    Absolutely however I have to say that my longest lasting relationship was with someone I wasnt initially attacted too but grew to love them as a best friend first and so on... Some people are exactly what you are looking for and then they open their mouth and that attraction goes buh bye
  • PapaPeace
    PapaPeace Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    bizgirl26 wrote: »
    ... Some people are exactly what you are looking for and then they open their mouth and that attraction goes buh bye
    TRUTH!
  • shrinkingletters
    shrinkingletters Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    Yeah, sure. I'm also attracted to a lot of people I have no interest in pursuing.
  • BigLifter10
    BigLifter10 Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    PapaPeace wrote: »
    bizgirl26 wrote: »
    ... Some people are exactly what you are looking for and then they open their mouth and that attraction goes buh bye
    TRUTH!

OH YEAH!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Do you believe in initial attraction?

Have you seen the crush threads? Forums run on initial attraction, you trade pics, vids, maybe cam and (lord forbid) talk, then the happy feeling wears off and you find the next victi....ermmmm, crush.

• lucille_heather
    lucille_heather Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    Defiantly! The first time I saw my boyfriend I was instantly attracted! Never thought I'd stand a chance with him! We were both in other relationships and within 2 months of getting to know each other at work we both fell for each other. It's been over a year now and we are both as loved up as we have been since day 1!
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    yup but just because there is initial attraction doesn't mean i will actually have interest in that person

• flinx1241
    flinx1241 Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    I believe in a thing called love
    I believe that children are our future
    I believe I can fly
    I believe I can touch the sky
    I believe for every drop of rain that falls a flower grows
    And I believe in the song, "I Believe in You" by Don Williams, but I'm not going to bother quoting it now because I believe no one will recognize it...
  • senecarr
    senecarr Posts: 5,377 Member
    Options
    I believe N is attracted to S.
  • marthaelisa80
    marthaelisa80 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    As long as there is substance in the relationship. I can not go by nearly infatuation.
  • kwiet_storm
    kwiet_storm Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    salembambi wrote: »
    yup but just because there is initial attraction doesn't mean i will actually have interest in that person

Thats my point. Through correspondence is the only way to develop an interest for that person. Since attraction comes in all forms not just the physical.

• mymadfatdiary94
    mymadfatdiary94 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    senecarr wrote: »
    I believe N is attracted to S.
    agree
  • shrinkingletters
    shrinkingletters Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options

Thats my point. Through correspondence is the only way to develop an interest for that person. Since attraction comes in all forms not just the physical.

Is all this still about someone telling you they weren't into you?
  • kwiet_storm
    kwiet_storm Posts: 56 Member
    Options

This is about most women claiming they are open minded, not picky. So i wanted to know what women had to say about this.
  • fatcity66
    fatcity66 Posts: 1,544 Member
    Options

This is about most women claiming they are open minded, not picky. So i wanted to know what women had to say about this.

Being "open-minded" is not the same as not having standards or preferences.
  • _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    Options
    I don't believe in attraction period.
  • senecarr
    senecarr Posts: 5,377 Member
    Options
    Don't believe in it, or don't experience it?
  • _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    Options
    senecarr wrote: »
    Don't believe in it, or don't experience it?

Both.