New to this

Options
Hi! My name is Jackie!! I am tired of being tired. I don't want to look like I do anymore. I have never been this size before and don't really like myself much. I have a loving husband and two beautiful girls that I want to be healthy and strong for, but most of all I want to be healty and strong for myself.

Replies

• Jessk63
    Jessk63 Posts: 51
    Options
    welcome to the site, its a great place to join, nothing but support and tons of information! feel free to add me and best of luck on your new journey!
  • bkelley32148
    bkelley32148 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Hi Jackie! Welcome aboard!
  • melinda0878
    melinda0878 Posts: 31
    Options
    I am new here too. I feel the same way. I have two kids and a husband. I just want to be the best person i can for them. add me if you want.
  • pangestartingover
    Options
    Hi Jackie! I'm new around here too. Just finished my first week! Good luck!
  • ged630
    ged630 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Feel free to add me as a friend if you are looking for support! Good luck!
  • JennaLee1486
    JennaLee1486 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Start liking yourself and it will make you a lot more successful! Realize that even though you want to lose weight and you may not like how you look, you are an awesome person! Good luck!
  • Hopie17
    Hopie17 Posts: 53
    Options
    hey i'm new too. i've found i just have to force myself to exercise and try to get between 7-8 hours of sleep to not be tired all the time. ya, you'll be tired when u first start exercising every day, but after a week or so u won't want to be w/o your routine :)
  • jdur28
    jdur28 Posts: 4
    Options
    Thank you so much!!
  • jdur28
    jdur28 Posts: 4
    Options
    Thank you so much!