Enrolments are Open for the Next Hogwarts Weight-Loss Challenge

Options

Replies

• missvaleriebardot
    Options
    What a fun opportunity! I hope I get accepted but nonetheless wish everyone good luck on the great adventure!
  • TinyMilkGoddess
    TinyMilkGoddess Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    This sounds right up my alley! :D Have submitted my application. Good luck all! #BadgerPride
  • tizzylish1975
    tizzylish1975 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Any ideas when we will hear if we are in or not? I'm not trying to be impatient...I really want to do this challenge, but if I'm not in, I want to give the Divergent challenge a try until the next enrollment for Hogwarts is open. :/
  • peejaygee1
    peejaygee1 Posts: 3,588 Member
    Options
    0-HogwartsCrest.jpg

Attention all would-be Wizards, Witches, Half-bloods, Squibs and Muggles.

Thank you for your interest in enrolling at Hogwarts for the upcoming term.

All houses are now full.

Those of you who have not been sorted into a house as yet have been put on the waitlist, should any positions become available in the student body over the course of the term.

Due to the sheer number of applications received, the waitlist is quite long, so unfortunately we cannot guarantee that all who have applied will eventually be accepted.

Please be assured though that if you do not get accepted this term, you will be contacted about upcoming terms when enrolments open up.

Sincerely yours,
    peejaygee1
    Head Girl

• ChristineHMcL
    ChristineHMcL Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I've just sent an owl with my application, which is really meant to be in advance of next term. Could you please keep me in your records for the next enrollment period? Thank you :)
  • quafferj
    quafferj Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I've just sent an owl with my application, which is really meant to be in advance of next term. Could you please keep me in your records for the next enrollment period? Thank you :)

Same here!! Sounds fun!!
  • newdaynewdawnnewme1
    newdaynewdawnnewme1 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I got my OWL today! I'm in HufflePuff! Now if I just knew what to do and how to do it!......Hang in there folks!.. Late commers do get added!
  • peejaygee1
    Options
    Well can I applied for next term first? I just send my owl in.... Hopefully I get a spot next term!

At Hogwarts, we start a new enrolment application each term. That means if you applied this term you will be contacted to apply for any future terms. Unfortunately, applying for this term does not guarantee you a spot in next term.
  • tizzylish1975
    tizzylish1975 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    When will the next term enrollment begin?
  • peejaygee1
    Options
    There are 2.5 more weeks left of this term. We are currently working on plans for next term and will open enrolments for the new term closer to the end of this term.
  • JMC3Terp
    JMC3Terp Posts: 2,803 Member
    Options
    when you pen enrollment for a new term, will that be posted here?
  • discretekim
    discretekim Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    This is awesome.
  • sherbear702
    sherbear702 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    I'm so sad I missed the deadline! Bummer
  • alfiedn
    alfiedn Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    I would love to be included in the next term!
  • peejaygee1
    Options
    We will let you know when next term is open for enrolment.
  • SarahKat81
    SarahKat81 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh! This is awesome! Will there be another 12 week challenge after the current one is over?
  • peejaygee1
    Options
    peejaygee1 wrote: »
    There are 2.5 more weeks left of this term. We are currently working on plans for next term and will open enrolments for the new term closer to the end of this term.
    peejaygee1 wrote: »
    We will let you know when next term is open for enrolment.

• gawworthington
    gawworthington Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    I just put in an application to add for next term. I am brand new to this fitness Pal. I have lost 25 lbs since april.
  • kimbergranola
    kimbergranola Posts: 52 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Yes! How fun! I would love to apply!
  • Monklady123
    Monklady123 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    I'm so confused by all these Hogwarts posts. lol. I've applied a few times, but not sure if I'm applying for the next term? I'm waitlisted for *this* term, but maybe I've applied for the next one after that?