Hi

Options
I'm a 34 year old mother of 3 boys I never have had a problem with weight or body image until after I had my second son after giving birth I weighed the most I ever have and was depressed .decided to join a gym but hit a plateau I was still not happy with .had a 3rd son and basically still feel bla. I try to stick with eating healthy but my main issue is portion control I can throw down a plate of food no issue. Using this app and working out occasionally I am almost at my goal weight but still have a hard time giving into temptation and finding the energy to do anything. The energy level is my worst battle. I just don't have the energy or motivation for anythibg anymore .

Replies

• kiousd
    kiousd Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    Hi. I've been dealing with eating as well. Feel free to add me
  • Janeth8993
    Janeth8993 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello. I'm in the same boat as you. I have an extreammy difficult time with portion control. Ps... Feel free to add me
  • StrongLife
    StrongLife Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Ha, what's portion control? I feel your pain. Wonder about the energy level thing though. Doesn't seem weight related.
  • nursed413
    nursed413 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm not that big at all I'm 5'2 about 125 lbs but feel sluggish most of the time mind you I do work eve shift and am up early with Lil ones but feel I get enough sleep I just feel lazy if that makes sense
  • hunterlawns
    hunterlawns Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Take every 1 day at a time and set small goals for yourself!