Need to lose 80 pounds

Options
tar2816
tar2816 Posts: 2 Member
edited June 2015 in Introduce Yourself
yep, I need to lose it like yesterday ever wonder how I got here in the first place never had a weight problem till good old menopause, now I'm fighting with it all the time. Amazing, I'm really a good person to motivate other so I really need a good Motivator myself, just getting tired of fighting the war. Plus I think having others who know what ur going through makes a world of difference.

Replies

• mamrnrt
    mamrnrt Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    tar2816 wrote: »
    yep, I need to lose it like yesterday ever wonder how I got here in the first place never had a weight problem till good old menopause, now I'm fighting with it all the time. Amazing, I'm really a good person to motivate other so I really need a good Motivator myself, just getting tired of fighting the war. Plus I think having others who know what ur going through makes a world of difference.
    Me too girl! Add me as a friend so we can help motivate each other! :-)
  • DrGM42
    DrGM42 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm with you. This war is tough. I need to stay on track. I'm motivated (right now), but I want to be in it to win it! Feel free to add me as a friend and we can do this together.
  • NotThatGirlAnymore
    NotThatGirlAnymore Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I agree, it truly does help when you can reach out to people who are in the same boat :)
  • trainerjess32go
    trainerjess32go Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi! Adding some muscle tone will help balance menopausal hormone craziness, and of course muscle burns weight so the fat falls off faster. Keep fighting the good fight, it's worth it when you get there!
  • tar2816
    tar2816 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I really need to look into a trainer to help motivate me . Thanks