Starting Today

Options
Hi, just joined. Hoping this website is error free unlike some of the others I had been on. Looking to lose about 2 lbs per week. I really like the food and exercise log, makes it easier to track. Have A LOT to lose, over 100 lbs. Got side tracked a few weeks ago and gained all the weight back I had lost since February. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Laurie

Replies

• RiseWayward
    RiseWayward Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi Laurie
    i'm new too!
    2 lbs is the minimum i want to loose a week too! :)
    good luck!
  • cnewyou
    cnewyou Posts: 40
    Options
    Welcome. Don't focus on how much you have to lose, that can get discouraging. I just focus on losing 1 pound a lot of times!!
  • Mastray
    Mastray Posts: 10
    Options
    The hardest part is sticking to it. Once you make it second nature you won't get sidetracked again. Then after time when you go back to something that you use to love it won't taste as good and maybe even make you feel sick after eating it. Just won't be enjoyable anymore. At least that's been my experience! :)

I use to always start a diet or gym membership and end it after 2 months... I've been doing this for 7 months now and I am so proud! I've had times where it was two weeks before I went back to the gym from being sick or busy but I've finally learned to stick with it!

Welcome to MFP! It is a wonderful tool and you will certainly not regret joining! Keep up the attitude and good work and you'll get those pounds off again before you know it! :)
  • Qtnboots
    Qtnboots Posts: 6
    Options
    today is my first day also! I really hope i can stick to it, my wedding is coming up in november. And i have at LEAST 50lbs to lose