Anyone on here in the uk add me i need al the help I can get

Options
Hi, I've been on here for a month now on and off loads of people from America on here, are there many from the UK? Add me the more friends the merrier. I need all the motivation and support I can get id like to loose around 20lbs and tone up. I've put 1st on in the last year through poor eating habits and not having a clue what a portion looks like. I used to run a lot and had to stop after having surgery on my feet I'm ready to get fit again now

Replies

• bsparks275
    bsparks275 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm based in the Midlands in the UK I've just joined today I have lots of weight to lose and need all the support and oxidation I can get plus I'm here to help and support others Buffy
  • Lifeonmars2015
    Lifeonmars2015 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    loads of us here Holly, l'm up in the North East, feel free to add
  • hollyjohns85
    hollyjohns85 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I was over in the north east the other week on a camping trip it's lovely over that way.
  • Onelifeman
    Onelifeman Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Belfast here. Add away
  • david1168
    david1168 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in Northampton, I'm wanting to loose 20lbs. Would be great to have some buddies to monitor progress with.
  • unrooliejoolie
    unrooliejoolie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi All, I'm looking to lose about 35lbs, I've got 2/3 of the way there twice before and then each time I've ended up slipping and piling it all back on again! (Unfortunately I like food too much, I think!) I'm determined not to do it again and would love to do it with others. :-) I'm in Gloucester - feel free to add.
  • mjsteed
    mjsteed Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi i've been on here on and off for the last year and needing motivation and support! I've got a 1st to lose that i've managed to put on over the course of a year. I too struggle with exercise due to on going problems with my right foot. I'm Ipswich :) feel free to add me too
  • robmac13h
    robmac13h Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    sunny scotland add me
  • hippytee
    hippytee Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    yes, Yorkshire, Feel free to add :) esp if yr into strength training
  • mumofthree2015
    mumofthree2015 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    North east girl here, feel free to add me
  • amberpatricia298
    amberpatricia298 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Manchester based! Would love to share support with any locals :)
  • aamb
    aamb Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    hiya!, wet miserable Perthshire in Scotland here. I was here before and did really well, (nearly 3 stones) but I slipped off the wagon and here I am, back to try again... feel free to add me
  • Kazzykinsj67
    Kazzykinsj67 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Hey from Manchester
  • slimstrauss
    slimstrauss Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Hi
    From London, feel free to add me!
  • shayling724
    shayling724 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi All, I'm looking to lose about 35lbs, I've got 2/3 of the way there twice before and then each time I've ended up slipping and piling it all back on again! (Unfortunately I like food too much, I think!) I'm determined not to do it again and would love to do it with others. :-) I'm in Gloucester - feel free to add.

• shayling724
    shayling724 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Julie, I'm in Gloucester too. Look up Walk your Butt off on Facebook, it's a free walking group
  • Sarpri73
    Sarpri73 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    david1168 wrote: »
    I'm in Northampton, I'm wanting to loose 20lbs. Would be great to have some buddies to monitor progress with.
    Me too! But I wish to loose about 60lbs!!

• LilMissLisaC
    LilMissLisaC Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm in Leicestershire, need all the help I can get too!! :) x
  • Bonny132
    Bonny132 Posts: 3,617 Member
    Options
    In London, any UK based people, feel free to add me for support. The more the merrier, after all we are all in the same boat trying to loose the excess weight/maintain. The more we can help and support eachother, the better chance we have to succeed.