Back again needing motivation

Options
rosie_b90
rosie_b90 Posts: 16 Member
hi I joined here a few months ago but have not been active for the last few months I have managed to maintain a little weight lost but in need of some support and motivation xx

Replies

• Sho0gy_D
    Sho0gy_D Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hi, the decision of coming back is one step more than those that do not take a first step at all. I'm fairly new to this site and I was one of those that never took that first step until I had to for health reasons. This will be a journey, but it will be one full of people that are on a similar path. Set some goals, stay focused, read some success stories that others post on here. There's sooo much support here! Welcome back!
  • hunterlawns
    hunterlawns Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I've talked to dozens of people who want to be in good shape but give up so easy. They try for 2 days and get frustrated when not getting results. With anything in life takes consistently. With me all my friends said I couldn't do it and now those are the same friends who asks if I could train them lol I'm here if you need support!
  • WyshIKnew
    WyshIKnew Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Same here. really annoyed with myself. Got myself down to a weight and up to a fitness level I was getting happy with.
    Then got complacent, lazy and took my eye off the ball. Result was a steady weight increase until I found that trousers I was thinking of throwing out as they were getting very loose are now very tight.

The most annoying thing was that once I had got into my groove I found the weight loss easy. I do wonder if that very easiness was the reason I regained some of the weight I had lost, if it had been more of a struggle I might have appreciated it more and been more careful.