Needing some accountabilibuddys

Options
Having trouble finding friends in the same situation with weight loss to help hold me accountable. If you'd like to be friends on mfp plz post. I'm a good motivator for others except myself

Replies

• zonidm
    zonidm Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Melissa- I would be happy to be an accountability buddy. I am also good at motivating others, but need help staying on track. Let's do this! Dawn
  • pussycatdoll21
    pussycatdoll21 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hey hun :)
    I want to join, add me
  • madie272
    madie272 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'd love to have a buddy to keep me on track, and to help keep them on track :)
  • pipo0984
    pipo0984 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add all!! Lets keep us motivated ;)
  • selenaelliott
    selenaelliott Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Argghhhhh... I was on track for about 3 days. Can't believe I only lasted 3 days. That was almost a month ago. I get distracted so easily and have a bit of a chaotic lifestyle, what with working shifts. Ready to start again now. I shall not be deterred eternally! How to I buddy up?
  • Modern_athena
    Modern_athena Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • 1Veelove
    1Veelove Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • alyfrancis582
    alyfrancis582 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I could use some too!! :smile:
  • iloveclones67
    iloveclones67 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Short Version: please add me

Long Version: I'm in a Heart Healthy study that will (hopefully) keep me on track for a year. I would like to start setting up something that will keep me on track for the longer term, and that I can reciprocate. I'm currently consuming 1800 calories/ 50g fat. I'm down about 30lbs but still have a lot to go. I walk (a lot) and do yoga once or twice a week, and have started a little weight training. Feel free to add me: iloveclones67
  • angelaernst
    angelaernst Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    :) I'm totally in.
  • piretp2015
    piretp2015 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can add me :)
  • jnoegrah
    jnoegrah Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Im a great motivator! Feel free to add me
  • erinp523
    erinp523 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I think I am a good motivator! I will add you. I've lost 37lbs in the last 6 months. I am 3 lbs from my goal and just seeing what happens after that (lose more or maintain). You can do this. The mental part was my biggest roadblock. I could justify any high calorie meal and snack and rationalize why I did not need to exercise. This never worked. Until I stopped getting in my own way I was finally able to be successful!