It's Find a Friend Friday

Options
Jim_i25
Jim_i25 Posts: 111 Member
So, if you are looking to find new friends quickly, just post on this thread with where you are n stuff and as others appear, send them a Friend Request......

Replies

• Justanothername9801
    Justanothername9801 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi there!
    I'm 37, from Nebraska. I just recently recommitted to this weight loss thing & looking for (committed) friends for support, motivation & advice!
    -Jessica
  • vsymons
    vsymons Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm 28 and from Ontario. I have a feeling my boyfriend is going to propose any time now and with about 100 lbs to loose, it's giving me the kick in the butt motivation I needed to get out in front of it and start getting healthy now! I've just started back up and hoping the motivation from the community helps me stay on track.
    ~Val
  • crezgui
    crezgui Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 34 in Oklahoma. I started my weight loss journey in January this year and already lost 25 pounds. I would like to keep going to lose 20 - 30 more to teach my goals. I am looking for online friends to help stay motivated and share tips and successes.
  • Jim_i25
    Jim_i25 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Let's try this again this Friday......for the last time....
    Come on, get some easy Friends on your list by posting here.....
  • Tinaaa5
    Tinaaa5 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am Tina, 24, from Germany. I'm trying to lose weight by following a plant based hclf lifestyle. No mo starvation!! Let's do this and rock this summer! (Or winter, wherever you are in the world, haha)
  • sndpshukla
    sndpshukla Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 25 and from India. Love to read, ride and roam (sometimes sketch and photography). I have lost and gained back the lost weight a few times :wink: this time willing lose it properly and commit for a healthy lifestyle here on. Any kind of motivation and tips are most welcome.

Looking for friends with similar goals and interests. :smiley:
  • RebeccaChemmy
    RebeccaChemmy Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    vsymons wrote: »
    Hey, I'm 28 and from Ontario. I have a feeling my boyfriend is going to propose any time now and with about 100 lbs to loose, it's giving me the kick in the butt motivation I needed to get out in front of it and start getting healthy now! I've just started back up and hoping the motivation from the community helps me stay on track.
    ~Val

It would be a bit awkward if he didn't propose now. :p
  • beratcelik
    beratcelik Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I hope this appp will work fine to help me achieve my goals. Anyone really satisfied with it?