MFP Runners Club December 31st..............

Options
Well last day of the year, so had to get the last run in of the year. 5 miles this morning, pretty cold today but worth getting out there. Hope everyone has a safe new years eve, we are staying in with the kiddies tonight, maybe I will stay up till midnight :yawn: Happy new year!...............

Alisha

Replies

• Alisha28
    Alisha28 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Well last day of the year, so had to get the last run in of the year. 5 miles this morning, pretty cold today but worth getting out there. Hope everyone has a safe new years eve, we are staying in with the kiddies tonight, maybe I will stay up till midnight :yawn: Happy new year!...............

Alisha
  • SherryRH
    SherryRH Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    No running today for me. Did a class this morning at 5:30 and I felt sore. My calf tightened up 1/2 way through. I am not sure what that is about. :grumble:

Leaving this afternoon for our new years weekend. Have a great New Years everyone.:drinker:
  • runnerdad
    runnerdad Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    No run today. Work-out after work tonight, starting the NewYear off with a morning run tomorrow
    Happy NewYear everybody:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • rpowersrph
    Options
    get off work at 3 will get a 3.5 mile run in got a new pair of asics gels broke them in on the elipitcal for 20 min last night and 20 min this morning looking foward to trying them on the road.
  • Tiddle
    Tiddle Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    Had to get a good run in this morning because of all the Calories I will be consuming tonight :drinker: ran about 7 miles. I got new shoes last week, and this was my first longer run in them, and it felt great!
  • mhsrnmz
    mhsrnmz Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Got in my 3 1/2 miles this morning. I'll be working all day tomorrow and Thursday so I won't be able to run. :sad:

Happy New Year! :drinker:
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    5 miles for me today.

Trying to help daughter back from injury and physical therapy so she started the couch to 5k program this week, it is a pretty good program for starting out or getting back into running. she is only 14 so it is hard to get her to understand she needs to ease back into her sport of choice vs. just going gangbusters and injuring herself again. Well, she is starting her new year off right! :happy:

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU! :drinker:
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    No jogging for me today! I went cross country skiing and burned 900cals! :bigsmile: Happy new years everyone!