Weight Loss Buddies

Options
Hi, my name is Kimberly. I have no friends that are serious about weight loss or being healthy, and it's easier to achieve goals with support. So if anyone else is trying to lose weight and would like a buddy add me!(:

Replies

• wwh140
    wwh140 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. I'm on this weight loss journey and need all the friends for support and motivation I can get. I have 100+ to lose and welcome supportive friends.
  • jdenney007
    jdenney007 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me I have 0 friends on here and the more motivation the better..... Trying to get down to 215lbs help me along the way and I'll support you !!!!
  • Ealbt1920
    Ealbt1920 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Nina. My goal is 50 for now. Looking for supporting friends
  • fanoula169
    fanoula169 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, a girl can always use some more weight loss friends :smile:
  • brokenneko09
    brokenneko09 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I don't really have any local friends that are serous about trying to lose weight either. I am trying to lose 190lbs. Add me if you want! I need all the support I can get!
  • breezyfitness
    breezyfitness Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I would like a weight loss buddy :)
  • jamieb55
    jamieb55 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • kmasangkay
    kmasangkay Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me too!(:
  • LADYDEBORAH1984
    LADYDEBORAH1984 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi you can add me! I'm starting up again after having a baby 19 months ago. According to my bmi I have to loose 35kg it seems so far away.....and I've had biscuits today :( I think some friends would help me keep focus though as none of my friends want to exercise
  • Tiffanylynn1024
    Tiffanylynn1024 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting my weight loss journey again for the 100th time. I also have to lose about 100lbs. I'm 25 and I weight 238 and I'm 5'2". I just got married last month, now that all that stress is over with I'm looking to start over. I defiantly need the motivation because it's so easy for me to fall off the wagon. One thing that makes it hard is the fact that my husband can eat whatever he wants and not gain a pound and it's not fair :/ but I'm looking to talk with people to keep me on track.
  • _lovebug_
    _lovebug_ Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me anyone, doing things alone is not very fun!! :)
  • lolilol1975
    lolilol1975 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Kimberly. I have no friends that are serious about weight loss or being healthy, and it's easier to achieve goals with support. So if anyone else is trying to lose weight and would like a buddy add me!(:

• dinul94
    dinul94 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, i'd love some support on the difficult days and i'd love to give support too.. Add away the more the better :)
  • lolilol1975
    lolilol1975 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey

I am trying to compensate from having a sedentary geeky lifestyle. My goal is to go down to 74.5 (165 lb) from 83.5 kg (184 lb).
    To achieve this, I plan to follow a diet based on myfitnesspal calculations and add a small amount of daily exercise to my schedules, namely 7mn workouts (based on one of the eponymous iPhone apps).

I just started a diet 2 days ago and any kind of support will be helpful, so feel free to add me.
  • HannahWhite2308
    HannahWhite2308 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to maintain my weight/increase it with muscle mass, but healthy motivation is always sought after so I'd also love some weight loss/healthy lifestyle friends!
  • JollyGT3
    JollyGT3 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    hey, I did a search for mount isa on myfitness app, I've just got a fitness tracker, looking for ppl with simular to compare with etc. add me if ya like
  • scalebeater
    scalebeater Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I've added you! Also looking for motivation starting out with 80-100 lbs to lose! Feel free to add me.
  • sheppeyescapee
    sheppeyescapee Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Hey! B) Also another person looking for more friends on here that are active. Already lost nearly 70 with another 35lb more to go
  • Cass2025
    Cass2025 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) love to motivate and I could always use some motivation!
  • TheMissingSparrow
    TheMissingSparrow Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I could always use some more motivation on here! Add me if you like :)