102 pounds lost! 484 days on mfp, my progress so far with tons of pics!

Options

Replies

• ElvenToad
    ElvenToad Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    My Goal is to lose at leadt 37 pounds before January 1st or at leadt 20 pds by 9/20/16 wish me luck

I understand, its not easy but it is worth the effort. It won't happen instantly, it will take patience and time. If you trust in the process and never give up, then you can accomplish your goals. It's just a matter of believing in yourself and taking it one day and one pound at a time.

• chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • W_Stewart
    W_Stewart Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    You are very brave and very inspiring! Thank you for making this post.
  • SallyRamona
    SallyRamona Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! Beautiful! Beautiful! You look great. Way to really keep at it and thank you so much for sharing your story.
  • ElvenToad
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Thank you! I'm just happy that I can help inspire others. I'm so grateful for this site and the people here that have inspired me the entire journey. It really makes a huge difference to see others success and know that it really is possible!
  • LaceyBirds
    LaceyBirds Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    ElvenToad wrote: »
    I'm just happy that I can help inspire others.

You have, you've inspired me, and your post will inspire others in the future. Congratulations, and don't feel ashamed of yourself before your weight loss. You were you then, and you are you now - no matter what packaging you come in, you will always be you, and you are someone to be proud of no matter what you weigh. :)

• snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. You are amazing!
  • ElvenToad
    Options
    LaceyBirds wrote: »
    ElvenToad wrote: »
    I'm just happy that I can help inspire others.

You have, you've inspired me, and your post will inspire others in the future. Congratulations, and don't feel ashamed of yourself before your weight loss. You were you then, and you are you now - no matter what packaging you come in, you will always be you, and you are someone to be proud of no matter what you weigh. :)

You are right! I am the same me. Thank you for your kind words, they really mean a lot to me!
  • Cassie_DE
    Cassie_DE Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Girl you've got your feet on the ground, and you did what works and the pay off has been incredible. I wish I could Hi-Five you in person!
  • Xpecta
    Xpecta Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I've seen your pictures before, you're always so inspiring to me!! You are wonderful! Thank you for sharing it again!
  • KiairaKay
    KiairaKay Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I loved reading your post. You did such an excellent job expressing your relationship with food and how it not only affected you physically but emotionally as well. Until we get to a place where food has to become our friend and not the enemy do we really appreciate its true value. Keep up the great work and thanks for sharing!
  • ElvenToad
    Options
    Cassie_DE wrote: »
    Girl you've got your feet on the ground, and you did what works and the pay off has been incredible. I wish I could Hi-Five you in person!

Thank you :smiley: I've definitely given it my all every step of the way so I'll take that *high five*!!

• ElvenToad
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Xpecta wrote: »
    I've seen your pictures before, you're always so inspiring to me!! You are wonderful! Thank you for sharing it again!

Absolutely, its hard for me to put myself out there for the world to see as I've always been a very shy and private person.. but this is so important to me to share. I want anyone who may be struggling like I was, to know that they can do it too. Or just anyone who needs motivation at all, I know I still do! I read these success stories every single day, they are super inspiring.

• keilee0408
    keilee0408 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Your story is so inspiring and really hits home for me. Thank you for sharing your story and struggles. You look awesome. I hope your proud of you and what you have accomplished :)
  • wwh140
    wwh140 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    WOW! What an inspiration you are! You look great!
  • NoleGirl0918
    NoleGirl0918 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME!
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    Well documented and powerful message to all that we can do this. Congrats on your success
  • Mara_83
    Mara_83 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! Such an amazing Job!
  • tjames30
    tjames30 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! Great job! Thanks for the push today!
  • emilyasdf
    emilyasdf Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!