Thing I most look forward to in losing weight

Options

Replies

• Forty6and2
    Forty6and2 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    The one thing that has more to do with fitness than weight loss is gaining the ability to run longer distances. As of right now, I can run maybe a mile, maybe. But I want to do a 5k eventually and I want to do it without too much discomfort. Also, I just love making fitness progress, it feels amazing!

As for the weight loss side: I want to wear cute clothes and I want to look in the mirror and think "Wow, I'm hot."
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    Options
    this thread has been good for me, slipping some lately. I love to be able to wear everything in my closet!
  • LilannB
    LilannB Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Having more energy and less pain. Being off all my high blood pressure meds. So far I'm off two of my meds and have cut the dose in half of two more.
  • alleolala
    alleolala Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I want to be back down to light enough to ride my friend's amazing pony again.
  • ranger1837
    ranger1837 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Being confident.
    Being more attractive.
    Being more active.
    Dressing how I've always wanted ("everybody's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man...")
    Dating!
  • elcollins24
    elcollins24 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Having the confidence to try things without worrying about being judged for my weight.
  • foreverroses123
    foreverroses123 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    -Not being the fattest person in pictures
    -Being able to dance better (I'm a member of a dance team so)
    - Wearing dresses/skirts without chubrub
    - Being able to shop in Japanese clothing stores (I had to avoid them all when I was in Japan last summer)
    - Being able to wear high heels
    - Shorts and short skirts!!
    - Being more attractive> better chance of dating> finally having a relationship
    - Feeling healthier and active
  • victorialennard1
    victorialennard1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Dating! I know its my inner battle that's the issue as I feel I'm too big for guys to find me attractive which stops me putting myself out there to date but hopefully when I lose the weight my mindset will change also!
  • JMC3Terp
    JMC3Terp Posts: 2,803 Member
    Options
    being excited about buying clothes, getting my picture taken, and being more physically fit.
  • allaboutthecake
    allaboutthecake Posts: 1,533 Member
    Options
    Faster on my bike. Fatty cyclist not so fast. Especially against wind and hills. Faster, tho, just equates to more bragging rights. So yea, bragging rights would be prob #1. B)
  • conniehgtv
    conniehgtv Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I want to be a normal size not look like I am 7 months pregnant
  • lesliemcfa
    lesliemcfa Posts: 1 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I look forward to keeping my pants button throughout the day... No more stomach fat making me feel uncomfortable in my clothes
  • jillianash
    jillianash Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I think looking good in photos is the biggest one for me.

I was just a brides maid in my sisters wedding and I looked terrible as the only fat brides maid. Plus my friends always want to take photos so i cant wait for when I just look good naturally all the time instead of when I dress well or do my hair and make up to slim my face.
  • KeysGirl23
    KeysGirl23 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Just feeling better all around and being able to pick anything out of my closet and having it fit properly.
  • savcannard
    savcannard Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm ready to stop feeling and looking like I'm 5years pregnant
  • JMC3Terp
    JMC3Terp Posts: 2,803 Member
    Options
    jillianash wrote: »
    I think looking good in photos is the biggest one for me.

I was just a brides maid in my sisters wedding and I looked terrible as the only fat brides maid. Plus my friends always want to take photos so i cant wait for when I just look good naturally all the time instead of when I dress well or do my hair and make up to slim my face.

This is a big one for me. My Best Friend got engaged 2 weeks after I started dieting and I want to look good at his wedding. Furthermore, I HATE pictures. I HATE smiling in pictures because I see my double chin. I will be so excited to finally not have that problem.
  • minijump21
    minijump21 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Being in the photos instead of the one always behind the camera.
    Wanting to be in those photos.
    Not being afraid every time my Dr. takes my blood pressure.
    Stopping any new medical problems from arising.
    Cute clothes!
    Not feeling insecure when my husband sees me naked.
    I want to my breasts to stick out further than my stomach!
    To no longer be medically labeled as obese.
    Less joint pain.
  • Jad31te
    Jad31te Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    All over good health!! Camping, Biking, Hiking, Chasing my grandbabie :D and lots of new clothes and Jewelry. I Raised 4 Awesome kids.. And now it is time for me... My youngest Gunnar, he is in this with me and It has been so Amazing!! He looks after his Mom :) Also I wanna be in family picts, I have a beautiful family.. I just want to be a part of everything again.
  • breezyfitness
    breezyfitness Posts: 49 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Being fit, strong, and healthy for sure :) and happier, more energetic, and attractive (; plus feeling more alive!
  • BritexpatBagpuss
    BritexpatBagpuss Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm looking forward to being able to dress how I want instead of how my body shape forces me to dress and also having the energy and confidence to enjoy the activities I used to enjoy but have shied away from since I've put on weight.

Also feeling comfortable most of the time instead of constantly pulling my shirt over my stomach.