Excited

Options
24Years
24Years Posts: 14 Member
Hi, I'm new to this website. Found it my chance and it looked interesting. I'm tired of the yo yo and want to make a focused effort on weight loss. I found a new found love - swimming. I was afraid for a long time but decided to take swim lessons and now I try and swim every chance I get. Hopefully, with the combination of swimming and eating right - it will finally all come together for me.

Replies

• marilynKT
    marilynKT Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!! I think it's great that you've found something you love to do in exercise. That makes a huge difference. Good luck to you in all you're doing!
  • 24Years
    24Years Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for your note. It makes me feel not alone. I do think finding an exercise you like to do makes all the difference in the world - because its not something you have to do but want to do. :smile:
  • Kanzaki3
    Kanzaki3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    I remember how I used to swim everyday when I was young. I'd be in the swimming pool all day, sometimes I'll be there all the way til night! So much fun! Swimming at night is kind of scary especially when diving under water. I like being scared though.
  • hales_04
    hales_04 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I've been on the site for a little while, but I'm just starting to really use it all the time. Like you, I have also found an exercise I like doing, jogging! The site is SO easy to help track your calories. You can do it!!
    Good Luck!!
  • natash7
    natash7 Posts: 9
    Options
    Aww reading ur post made me sad... I used to swim alllllll the time as a kid I love swimming soooooo much but now I can't becuase I weigh so much I don't want ppl looking at me. I used to swim in my clothes at this local lake near me but ppl still stared! So now I just sit on in the grass and watch my 2 boys swim. Its so heart breaking and Its so frustrating! I can't wait to lose this weight!