Hi! I am considering trying Intermittent Fasting. Has anyone done this? How did it work for you?

Options
Please share your experiences with me.

Replies

• jesscomics
    jesscomics Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Its good, I done it for a while and lost a good bit on it and never gained it back. Long as you dont overeat on the days your not doing it. Best to do it on days where you are busy, next day I was always full of energy. Preparation is the key to sticking to it, find low cal healthy meals to have. First 2 weeks are quite challenging but after that its easy :) good luck.
  • CaraGowan
    CaraGowan Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I was planning on the 8 hour eat/16 hour fast plan. During your journey have you tried this? I have been stuck at a plateau for quite some time and need to start losing again.
  • Steff46
    Steff46 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Check out the Intermittent Fasting Group Page on here. It has lots of information that will help you :)
  • CaraGowan
    Options
    Cool! Thanks!
  • MamaBirdBoss
    MamaBirdBoss Posts: 1,516 Member
    Options
    Whatever helps you hit your deficit works fine. :)
  • fellowtraveler87
    fellowtraveler87 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I tried it but I don't think it worked any better than eating on a normal schedule. Not really worth the discomfort of being hungry all the time and the lack of energy.
  • CaraGowan
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your input. So far I am trying "eat 8:fast 16." So far I am handling it well with my comfort level. We will see if it will jump start me out of the plateau I have been stuck in what feels like forever.