Diving back into life and need some fit pals

Options
toyewart
toyewart Posts: 6 Member
Hello future fit pals. I'm a 52 yr old mom of 2 mostly grown up kids and I'm determined to do something for myself for a change. I currently weigh 271 (there I put it out there) and I've been up and down the diet slide more times than I can count. In the past I've always tried to do it myself and would do ok for awhile. But I always slid right down with excuses and such. (Too busy, too tired, bored with the food...what ever) This time I'm reaching out for support and help to achieve my goals. I've signed up at my local minute clinic for their weight management/monitoring program and am really beginning to use myfit app. I've lost 5lbs so far. What I'd really like now is some like minded pals to share and encourage while on their own journey towards better health.

Replies

• lmhump
    lmhump Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Great job on losing 5lbs ... I can only imagine what a hard road it is for you and a daunting goal ... Remember you are stronger than you think you are and by showing yourself that by stepping up to your challenges every day and working toward your goal is half the time challenge right there .... We are all here for you ... Keep it up !!!