Looking for friends

Options
Hi! I'm a 34 year old momma of 4 kids. I'm on here to get healthy. My bestest sister told me about this website. Let's be friends and support eachother on this journey. :drinker:

Replies

• zsesteacher
    zsesteacher Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    count me in...I'm also new to this website but Im loving it...Welcome!!!!
  • sarahcowley1
    Options
    hey welcome add me if you want :D
  • JFoster26
    JFoster26 Posts: 13
    Options
    Hi! I'm a proud Mommy of 3 girls! I'm pretty new myself and I'd love to join you!
  • mrau719
    mrau719 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • ceirawillsucceed
    ceirawillsucceed Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    hi and welcome. you can add me if you like.
    good luck.
  • legmotor
    legmotor Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Welcome! If you like please feel free to add me.
  • MarthasMum
    MarthasMum Posts: 26
    Options
    Add me as well please I need all the support I can get, and I would love to support others. Go 4 it, I say. x
  • MattArcade
    MattArcade Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    add me if you like :)
  • MistyRD
    MistyRD Posts: 7
    Options
    Hey! I love having and giving support! Please add me...I am attending school to become a Dietitian, so I can be a good resource sometimes. I am trying to lose 22 pounds and I just started this website on Monday...I love it so far!

Misty
  • Kat0310
    Kat0310 Posts: 341
    Options
    You can add me if you like :)

Good luck!
  • strawberry1969
    strawberry1969 Posts: 1,476 Member
    Options
    welcome and good luck:smile:
  • sweetheart2
    Options
    That sounds great. I heard about this from a few people at work so just started today. It'd be great to have a few friends to talk through this with. I have 2 boys, work full time and go to school so I kind of lost track of what I have been taking in. I'm only 33 and want to be happy with my weight again. Hopefully this will help. I would like to be friends and have someone to talk me through this but not quite sure how to add as a friend.
  • michelle2808
    Options
    Mommy of 4 too, let's do this! :)
  • MoniDoug73
    MoniDoug73 Posts: 16
    Options
    I already sent you a friend request! This is my second week and I've already lost about 5 lbs! My sister-in-law told me about this site. The best gift ever!!!

MoniDoug73
  • dawnstl
    dawnstl Posts: 91
    Options
    Would love to support each other in this healthy weight loss journey. Add me if you like!
  • Mojave69
    Mojave69 Posts: 40
    Options
    Welcome! I'm always up for new friends on here to share the journey! Feel free to add me
  • hwv14
    hwv14 Posts: 4
    Options
    If you'd like, add me. i need some friends as well :) I've lost 8 lbs my first week!!!
  • blkelley
    blkelley Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm looking for friends to inspire me and help motivate me. Hopefully I can do the same for you. ADD ME :flowerforyou:
  • Autumn_P
    Autumn_P Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Autumn, Mom of 2. I'm looking for support/friends. I'm kinda feeling like I'm on this journey alone and would love to have people to talk with :)
  • Autumn_P
    Autumn_P Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Autumn, Mom of 2. I'm looking for support/friends. I'm kinda feeling like I'm on this journey alone and would love to have people to talk with :)