Which is my best low cal option?

Options
Im going to Zebbs today with a friend that just got back from college. Looked up the menu so I have an idea of what to order when I get there. Couldnt find any calories on anything =(

Heres the menu

http://zebbs.com/pdf/ZebbsMenu.pdf

I dont eat any meat besides chicken so im leaning toward some chicken but I dont really no which would be best. Im not really feeling a salad since Ive aten a chicken salad the past few days.
I dont like tomatoes,onions, or anything.. besides lettuce. So whatever itll be will just be chicken and lettuce.
A wrap maybe??
How many calories would you guess are in this food?

Replies

• jennnny
    jennnny Posts: 65
    Options
    I'm really not trying to rude here....I just read your entry and I noticed you said you don't eat any meat besides chicken (which I totally get because I've been trying to do the same thing) but then you mentioned that you don't like tomatoes or anything but lettuce. What do you eat on a daily basis if you're trying to be healthy but you don't like any vegetables? You really must try to get some more vegetables in there! They're SO good for you and it will really open your options up for what you can eat when you're out. :)
  • MJLavaty
    MJLavaty Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Its hard to choose something based of your dislikes. Maybe just a grilled chicken sandwich dry? This place looks loaded with calories!! Seems similar to Chile's which even has calories loaded in their salads- looks like this place prob does too. If I were going and trying to stay in my calorie budget I would order: Chicken taco salad- light cheese and no sour cream, maybe the french onion soup with a salad and light dressing, grilled chicken breast sandwich, caesar chicken wrap with light dressing if possible?, or a chicken fajita wrap either no cheese or light cheese and no sour cream. The later would prob be my first choice.
  • xoArielleMarieox
    Options
    Yea I dont like cheese either so thats pretty easy. I do like veggies. Just not the typical veggies they put on sandwhiches like tomatoes and onions and crap. I like corn and beans and peas. Thats about it.