Almost there! (with pics)

Options
2»

Replies

• nicolerah
    nicolerah Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    It amazes me to see that when people lose weight they actually look 10 or more years younger!!

Wow!!! You look awesome!! Like a belly-dancer even!
  • RunConquerCelebrate
    RunConquerCelebrate Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Great job you look fantastic, thanks for the encouraging words I forget that it takes time to reach our goal and sometimes I want to see the changes right away. Thank you for the reminder so happy for you :)
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    Thanks!! I began my journey in April of 2010 and even though Im not a belly dancer (nicolerah :flowerforyou: ) I am Latina so regeton, salsa, cumbia is my thing still hip movement LOL!!!
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! You are looking great!!!
  • tomorrowisnotpromised
    tomorrowisnotpromised Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    AWESOME JOB!!!! Keep pushing forward... :wink:
  • robertf57
    robertf57 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Fabulous! Keep up the good work.
  • mrscates
    mrscates Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    you should be SO proud of yourself!
  • nicolerah
    nicolerah Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I love latin dancing too!! I'm not Latina though, but live in Trinidad and had lots of exposure to Latin music over the course of my life!!
  • MissVV
    MissVV Posts: 19
    Options
    Such an inspiration!!!
  • rdaraz
    rdaraz Posts: 103
    Options
    WTG!! :)
  • simplysara9
    simplysara9 Posts: 521
    Options
    You look fantastic!

I like how you added that it takes time / motivation ect to get to your goal and not to give up. I see a lot of people asking ... "how did you do it?! I want to see those results!" It's always the same answer: It takes time - there is no quick fix and it's not easy!
  • lily1972
    lily1972 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Wow! What an awesome transformation! Congratulations!!:glasses: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • travishein
    travishein Posts: 78
    Options
    yea, woot-io!

I'm at my 100 lbs total loss now, currently also 100 lbs heavier than you at 238. but im tall and medium build, so i think i only can lose 10 more lbs. but my next goal is to get those 'cut' looking abs like you have !

and i understand the journey and process aspect of it. for me it has been about two years. and in that time i probably lost a gross of 160 lbs, because i kept oscillating up and down. because the process thing is also not a straight and direct road of course.

But again, Excellent work! may you enjoy the fruits of your efforts, which is likely not as much effort as it used to be now that you have made the transformation and the lifestyle changes that go with it. :)
  • zucena
    zucena Posts: 43
    Options
    amazing!!! very inspirational!!! Thanks for sharing :flowerforyou:
  • shimmergal
    shimmergal Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Yay! amazing results. It shows your committment. Thanks for sharing.
  • BrandNewMia
    BrandNewMia Posts: 461
    Options
    Fabulous!!! Great pics, great advice, great job :flowerforyou:
  • tinkerbek
    tinkerbek Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    wow!!! that is awesome to see it all layed out like that!! A year that makes sense, it's nice to read a reminder that results don't always come instantly. just wanted to say youre doing fantastic and should feel super duper proud of yourself!
  • finabella
    finabella Posts: 176
    Options
    You look wonderful, your tummy is awsome you should be very proud of yourself.
  • lovediets
    lovediets Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Thanks for inspiring me! You look greaaaaat!!! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!