Need some motivation!

Options
hiyaaa! I'm Kate (:
Had my ups and downs with this app, but now, as I'm more or of shape than I've ever been, it's so so important to me to stay on top of my nutrition and exorcise; so here I am again! I just wanna find positive people who will motivate and inspire both myself and others to keep pushing one foot in front of the other and make a positive impact on my health and fitness! I promise to do the same. Always here to cheer you on!

Replies

• RayCubbison
    RayCubbison Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    That is amazing life is tough with the high demands of the day to day and to find the right food and time to stay active is even tougher but you did it and I bet you feel so amazing. congrats on your achievement's and many more achievement's to come. HARD WORK DOES PAY OFF.
  • darenc_1972
    darenc_1972 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Just keep pushing till it becomes a habit, you can do it, and you can still enjoy foods etc, just take it one workout at a time, eat good foods next think you know,BAM your rockin the Miss Me jeans and turning heads! And it all start one eorkout and meal at a time.
  • Sangsterr
    Sangsterr Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hi Kate, you'll find a lot of positive people on here which is awesome! If you hit a plateau and need extra help then add me and message me, its my job to get people their dream body :)
  • BenniBlanc0
    BenniBlanc0 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    qfavqh2xwv9b.jpg

Add me if you like, I'm one of those annoying 'glass half full' types :)
  • kaateeee
    kaateeee Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just keep pushing till it becomes a habit, you can do it, and you can still enjoy foods etc, just take it one workout at a time, eat good foods next think you know,BAM your rockin the Miss Me jeans and turning heads! And it all start one eorkout and meal at a time.
    Thanks so much to all of you (: