Night out tomorow

Options
Night out tommorow and its going to be hard 1st of all Alcohol! What is best to drink with lower cals? I hate vodka. I like shorts tho hehe. How many cals are in them?

Also by the end of the night I always want greesey takeway. Why is this? Arggghhhh.

Plus its TOM !!!! Feel sorry for me haha xx only jokin
Also sorry one more thing, im going to run 6miles tmoro, will this be okay before a night out or will I feel heavier and yucky and bloated?
HELP Any advice? xx

Replies

• yankeefamily05
    Options
    I have the same situation on Saturday. I am thinking some Malibu Rum and Diet Cokes. I will be eating dinner before I go out, But I am sure I will end up messing it up somehow:)!
  • runningfool9
    Options
    Hi. I try to be good during the week, so, when I go out on Friday, if I go a few calories over, I don't worry. I usually have a Long Island Ice Tea, or two, or three.... on Friday nights, plus, usually, the biggest meal of the week. I usually feel pretty yucky on Saturday, but, the way I look at it, good to get the extra calories out of the way at one time, so I won't feel neglected the rest of the week.

Hope that helps.
  • jennsie
    jennsie Posts: 38
    Options
    have a small glass of white wine -- dry white wine. Then alternate with diet coke. JUst watch... when I have alcohol, I get the munchies!!! Then I eat bad food. So don't go over the top. Be disciplined. You can still get tipsy and have a good time.
  • jennsie
    jennsie Posts: 38
    Options
    BTW, I think a shot of vodka is about the same calories as a glass of wine anyway.
  • erisfreenici
    erisfreenici Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    A shot of vodka is about 80 calories. I was going to suggest Stoli Vanilla + Club Soda or Three Olives Cherry and Club Soda, but you hate vodka :) The "clear" liquors are generally lower in calories than the "browns". Whatever you do, try and mix with diet or with club soda. Watch out for Tonic, it is not calorie free unless you get diet Tonic.
  • aneumany
    aneumany Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    MGD 65 or budlight 55 or watever its called or BAC AND DIET! woot woot! lol its MDW, just go have fun just dont over do it! work out and ull be fine! u might not loose but u wont gain either! ill be down the shore cant wait! HEHEHE
  • kaypee65
    kaypee65 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Some of those low calorie beers might be a good choice. You get a lot of volume for the number of calories, so you're only going to be able to consume so much, making it a bit self-limiting.

But as one person posted recent. Your calorie log starts fresh at midnight. So if you perhaps go a bit over, and aren't making a habit of it, just accept the occasional lapse and get back at it on the next day.
  • nicxox
    nicxox Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem, I'm going out tomorrow night, and normally I wouldn't drink much.. but I find the place we're going to boring haha... so I'm thinking either vodka or white wine =)

Edit: just found this useful link for working out calories in drinks http://www.drinkaware.co.uk/tips-and-tools/drink-diary/?gclid=CJmGx6bAhqkCFUEa4QodFDD0iw