Good substitute for your chips craving

Options
13»

Replies

• mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    Give me Wild Riceworks black sesame chips anyday. I could eat the whole bag!
  • myheartsabattleground
    myheartsabattleground Posts: 2,040 Member
    Options
    I LOVE baked chips.
  • GoDrink
    GoDrink Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    fishshark wrote: »
    i just eat the chips. i love chips... I LOVE CHIPS 1oz isn't a lot but i deal with it.
    I Agree, I personally dont get the "Veggie" chips and popcorn thing... Chips are "Veggie" Chips LMAO whether its potato or corn, flatten, fried, baked, dried etc.. its all Veggie and around the same cals

• jcow84
    jcow84 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I love snap pea crisps and dried chickpeas - you get the salty crunch of chips with a bit more protein. A yummy treat!
  • lulucitron
    lulucitron Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    roasted chick peas. I buy them at Costco...brand is called The Good Bean.
  • Cortneyrenee04
    Cortneyrenee04 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    My new love is Beanitos chips! They have tortilla chips and cheesy puffs made from beans! I just tried the cheesy puffs and ate the whole bag in two days, BUT it was only 360 calories!
  • br3adman
    br3adman Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Special k BBQ crisp 120 calories per 25. They taste like BBQ chips. Also air popped corn
  • lynn1982
    lynn1982 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    Popcorn or kale chips. I LOVE potato chips and just can't control myself.
  • FizzyToast
    FizzyToast Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    When we want potato chips, we slice up some potatoes matchstick style (thinner, thicker, figure out what works for you) and hit them with some coconut oil spray, sprinkle on some salt, paprika and some of that white chedder popcorn seasoning from walmart (yum!), spritz again with a bit of oil to keep the cheddar from burning, stick it in the oven for 40 min* at 395F.

When we want tortilla chips, cut white corn tortillas into strips, spritz them with coconut oil spray, sprinkle with salt, then pop them in the oven at 350F, 7 min, check, then between 5-8 min* (may have to flip some) more.
    I like taking salsa (homemade if you like) And stirring in that light swiss laughing cow cheese (wedges) to make it a little creamy.

Cooking time may vary.

Tons less calories than the store bought versions and we have fun doing it together.
  • MsJoisey
    MsJoisey Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    fernt21 wrote: »
    Mary's organic seed crackers, caraway flavour or salted roasted soy nuts.

Mary's also make thin pretzel sticks. If you like her crackers you would like these too