Signature

Options
nikkie01
nikkie01 Posts: 8 Member
I have notice that alot of people have "ST (starting weight)' CW (current weight); and GW (goal weight)" under their posts. How do I get that? Is it something you set up in your signature or something totally different?

thanks bunches

Replies

• erisfreenici
    erisfreenici Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Mine is a signature that I edit manually.
  • hummzz
    hummzz Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Yes...I believe you set up yourself in your signature. I update mine often.
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    The easiest way to get to the Signature is at the top of this post. It says Signature, just click on it and you can add what you want. Up to so many characters.
  • hwilliams519
    hwilliams519 Posts: 428
    Options
    The easiest way to get to the Signature is at the top of this post. It says Signature, just click on it and you can add what you want. Up to so many characters.

I feel so dumb. I set my signature like 2 years ago and could not figure out how to change it. And all this time it was right there in front of me. I thought it would have been under settings.
  • nikkie01
    nikkie01 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Yes I do too! at least I am not alone. lol
  • mikejodyscf
    mikejodyscf Posts: 70 Member
    Options

I feel so dumb. I set my signature like 2 years ago and could not figure out how to change it. And all this time it was right there in front of me. I thought it would have been under settings.

At the top of "this post?" I'm not seeing it. Can anyone suggest how to set a signature?
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options

At the top of "this post?" I'm not seeing it. Can anyone suggest how to set a signature?

These posts are from 8 years ago. I don't think this sort of thing works anymore. At least I don't see anyone with signatures anymore.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    kimny72 wrote: »

These posts are from 8 years ago. I don't think this sort of thing works anymore. At least I don't see anyone with signatures anymore.

Only if they've manually added them.