DDP Yoga & 21 Day fix -- looking for accountability buddies

Options
Hi Everyone, I have been doing 21 Day fix on and off since March. I got bored with it and switched over to DDPYoga for a bit. I just started over this week alternating between the two workouts. I'm trying to work on my flexibility as well as my strength and stamina. I'm looking for some friends to help me with accountability.

Even if you aren't doing these work outs I'm looking for some help in those down times, so all friends are welcome! :)

Replies

• ChristineO312
    ChristineO312 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request! I'm just about to finish up my first round of the 21 day fix, and it's really only in this 3rd week that I've really committed to it (I need a accountability buddy also!) I'm hoping to really follow 100% next week when I start my next round of it.
  • tralatrala
    tralatrala Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I haven't been following the diet portion 100%. I did for the first month and I lost a lot but I was more amazed by the muscle tone and inches lost! It really does work.
  • thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    There's a DDP Yoga group on MFP, but unfortunately, it's not very active these days. The exercise program is fantastic, but I'm not a fan of its approach to food.
  • tralatrala
    tralatrala Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I'm following the eating plan for the 21 day fix. I found the ddp meal plan a bit confusing. The workout is great, tho I am not getting my heart rate up as much as I would like, I barely hit target, and my whole body is engaged. But I love what it's doing for my flexibility!