Reebok easytone? whatcha think?

Options
has anyone tried them? what do you think? I got pair yesterday on sale for $50 and i was just wondering what you thought... mine are soo comfortable. im looking forward to the toning im hoping they really do tone.

Replies

• pariskelly
    pariskelly Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I can def. tell a difference when I wear them. My legs get really sore! But it's a good kind of sore! :)
  • Schuky01
    Schuky01 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I didn't like them, I had bought one pair and in a few months the "bubble" popped in the heels so I had to throw them away. Then I tried them again and the same thing happened. I might just be that I walk funny and drag my heels too much but, I haven't bought them since.
  • farrah_eliza
    Options
    i have been wearing a pair for over a year now. I like them- They are comfy! But I can't tell that it is working me any harder than normal shoes.
  • Setof2Keys
    Setof2Keys Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    I didn't like them, I had bought one pair and in a few months the "bubble" popped in the heels so I had to throw them away. Then I tried them again and the same thing happened. I might just be that I walk funny and drag my heels too much but, I haven't bought them since.

I have a short leg and this caused my bubble to pop as well. I still love them and have a hard time wearing anything else now. They do work. For me, I have a back injury so I noticed it in my legs but also slightly in my core. Not enough to write home about, but I feel stronger.
  • njean888
    njean888 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I like mine but because they are comfortable and stylish, not so much for toning or anything like that. Any tightning I have seen is from the gym not the shoes.
  • AmyW4225
    AmyW4225 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I have had mine for probably a year, also! I have even put them through the washer and they are still holding up. I don't think they really tone, but they sure are comfortable and they make me want to run! LOL
  • Tarah40
    Tarah40 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I love mine. I'm a nurse so I'm on my feet all day rushing around, these are the most comfortable shoes I've ever had!!
  • angeldeb71
    angeldeb71 Posts: 4
    Options
    I have a pair of Fila Ultrafits... same idea! I really like mine a lot! I wear them when I work out and I can feel an enormous difference in the backs of my legs. Since the heel is lower, it forces you to use more of the muscles in the backs of your legs and butt, so it can make a difference for those who do not normally use those muscles when they walk.
  • AGHP
    AGHP Posts: 6
    Options
    I bought a pair about 6 months ago and I'm very pleased with them. I am not one to spend alot of money on shoes but these I feel are worth it. The first several times I walked in them I could tell they were working because parts of my legs were sore that weren't before. I've also been running in them and so far so good. They have held up nice.